Default how does paypal and e-gold earn money

how does paypal and e-gold earn money
    how do paypal and e-gold earn money. when did they strted their business of handling account of buyers and sellers on the internet. how much do they earn form this business

they usually earn money by their fees that they deduct from the transaction. but i don't how much money do they earn and how do they manage to keep the accounts of different people

Except they don't give interest for money deposited there, unlike any physical bank.

with their transaction fees. it is really impossible that they wil not earn from the internet and specially they have so many members worldwide.

they earn from commissions .
    very much transactions are being processed daily so they are earning alot .

e-gold and paypal and all the other payment processors earn money each time their member makes a transaction.They earn the fee charged on each transaction.In my opinion,these payment processors earn around 1000's of dollars as they have millions of users around the world

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    they usually earn money by their fees that they deduct from the transaction. but i don't how much money do they earn and how do they manage to keep the accounts of different people
    May be u r right. its like a bank.
    Yeah it works same as a bank just that it's online. Paypal earns from the transaction fees that they take and the withdrawal fees.

yes, and the summation of these little fees coming through hundred thousands of users is a big income .

i think that they earn through the fee that they charge per transfer.because no member would wait for a big amount to transfer(which is free in paypal)they just transfer small amounts that they have in their account and a fee is charged.many of them request cheques too.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i think that they earn through the fee that they charge per transfer.because no member would wait for a big amount to transfer(which is free in paypal)they just transfer small amounts that they have in their account and a fee is charged.many of them request cheques too.
    Well that's true... They get income from transfer fees and also their conversion rate is usually lower than the actual rate, that means they gain there also...
    SmartzKool

Dear alpine, Paypal and E-Gold are most famous , popular and Secure online processor in the world. They earn commission from every transaction, made by members. They earn huge money every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear alpine, Paypal and E-Gold are most famous , popular and Secure online processor in the world. They earn commission from every transaction, made by members. They earn huge money every day.
    yes, they earn pretty well from those commissions and chrages. but only payal is popular cause egold is not any more oppular except for being a bad choise for members cause egold seems like a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I think you don't know about E-gold. It is more of a scam. Right now, only LR and paypal seems more famous and are used by many merchants.
    Of course, all payment processors are earning from the fees they charge while transactions. But I think paypal charges very less fees than LR or any other processors.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

think they earn from fees from each transaction members made. they have thousands of members so the fee is a big amount i think

They earn money partly by advertisements and mostly by the commission they are getting from their millions of customers.

I think that you have to ask now, how paypal is earning money ?

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Well that's true... They get income from transfer fees and also their conversion rate is usually lower than the actual rate, that means they gain there also...
    besides general commission for transfering funds,paypal earns good amount making bank transfer.in india it charges about 1 usd fee for tranfering fund directly into bank account of members and also pays about 4 cent less converting dollar into rupee.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I think that you have to ask now, how paypal is earning money ?

you are so humorous friend. guess he may figured that out paypal can earn the same way like these does if he won't ask this out again.