Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default have you joined paid to intsall programs

have you joined paid to intsall programs. which programs have you joined and how much do earn from these pay per install pograms. are pay per install programs easy to use. how do you make more money with these programs

I have joined one pay to install program.Its called Gomez Peer and I havent got paid fot it,because Iam still pending.I heard all good things about it though and hopefully one day Ill be active for I can start earning that cash** :twisted:

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i never try to join pay per install program.
    but i'm interested with zango cash, because you can get by refer someone install their games.

is zango cash a paying site. i will try that one. if they are really paying one.

i was very interested in those kind of programmes but the main concern is most sites are scam and there is fear of virus.

Quote Originally Posted by XxLeSboFanTaSyxX
    I have joined one pay to install program.Its called Gomez Peer and I havent got paid fot it,because Iam still pending.I heard all good things about it though and hopefully one day Ill be active for I can start earning that cash** :twisted:
    so have u been paid by them? i never join them because i heard that they are scam cause its a unique way to earn money, paid to be online
    i really want to try this out if they really pays.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    i was very interested in those kind of programmes but the main concern is most sites are scam and there is fear of virus.
    yes i paid $20 for the repair of my computer because of the install that i have made. it is really such a big loss. it is not really easy to earn $20 on the internet. well i don't really advice any one to do it. it is really such a big risk for any one.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes i paid $20 for the repair of my computer because of the install that i have made. it is really such a big loss. it is not really easy to earn $20 on the internet. well i don't really advice any one to do it. it is really such a big risk for any one.
    Yes, sometimes they send a lots of virus. Thats why I am not install all these site.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Yes, sometimes they send a lots of virus. Thats why I am not install all these site.
    yeah, it is better to be sure than sorry. it is not really wise choice for me to try to earn by install. but i really don't know if all install programs are really giving viruses.

I had once tried zango few months back on one of my make money related blogs..but some of my readers complained about it..so, I had to stop using it..I have not been paid by them because I could not reach the minimum payout..but I have heard that they do pay..

The only one that i joined and earned money out of was roboform, the only one i found out was virus free.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskin29
    The only one that i joined and earned money out of was roboform, the only one i found out was virus free.
    what is their payment criteria? I hope its still operational..correct?

these days i have seen some of payout proof from this site so i think they now start to run their program very well.
    i knew this site in 2006 and at that time no people got paid.
    now if you have free time to be online then you can have a try.

how can you be sure that these programs are safe for you to be installed ?

is zango cash a paying site. i will try that one. if they are really paying one.
    are u sure is it really paying?how often it is paying?what is min payout?

many people include admin of this forum recommend this program so you may have a try.i have tried it but failed to register in it.i think it is because of the problem of the system.

hope i will hear from some people that they hvae earned from this zango cash so i will join.

i hope it so.
    but i dont think it is easy to earn in paid to install programs because people can do it only once.it is just one-time offer.

I have join, luxecash, theinstalls, zango.

Zango offer the highest pay rates.

That is - Gomez Peer - the only Pay Per Install program that I have joined and that I am using.

I like Gomez Peer, because it runs in the background, you can install it on as many computers that you want.

I got paid from them several times already. Next month I will get paid again ($5), for doing nothing just letting the application run on the computer!