Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What kind of paypal account to create

Hello,
    we have 3 options or paypal account types we can create.
    1. personal
    2. Premium
    3. Business

which is the best paypal type we can create and what are the uses of it

archy it depends upon your usage and requirements..like
    1.if you are gonna do many online transaction and you run a business for the same reason then you should go for a verified business account..
    2.if you have to receive money mostly and send some money online then try premier account if you are into paid to sites as they do mass pay which is accepted by premier account features and some of the sites support premier and verified accounts..
    3.if not into paid to site just go for a simple personal account so as to receive and send money without any fee..

I have a personal account in paypal, I dont have that many transaction in and out so I preferred that. :x
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i think you must least have a premium account. since a free or personal account is not realaly that useful for us earning on the net. since personal account only have maximum of 4 payments to be received in a year. and only once a month. so i will not be able to use that paypal. i have to accept more than once in a month.

Dear archy, you are right, there are three types of account in Paypal. Which account is good for you , its depend on your needs. So read carefully all types of accounts.

Personal account there is no cutting while a transaction is performed but in premium account there is cutting in every transactions you do no matter how much your amount was !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

It totally depends on your usage but I think if you're really not venturing in any online business, the best account to open is premier paypal account as it has less limits than personal.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think you must least have a premium account. since a free or personal account is not realaly that useful for us earning on the net. since personal account only have maximum of 4 payments to be received in a year. and only once a month. so i will not be able to use that paypal. i have to accept more than once in a month.
    No friend. I don't agree we can receive only 4 payments in a year for personal account holder. This month I received funds to my account from many members though it's a small amount. I guess I received almost 7 to 8 payments in a month.

[quote="lemon_1800"]
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover

No friend. I don't agree we can receive only 4 payments in a year for personal account holder. This month I received funds to my account from many members though it's a small amount. I guess I received almost 7 to 8 payments in a month.
    it is hard to believe that.my personal account can receive unlimited times so i think yours can be the same.
    beforein a site that pay via credit card and i had to upgrade my account to receive the payout.but after that i should pay a fee for every times i received funds so i downgraded my account at that time.and now if a person pay me with credit card i will ask him to send to my premium account.

Is a paypal personal account is ready to accept only 4 payments per year and one payment per month? I never heard this thing. If one receives money for more than once per month, then what happend? Would paypal deduct money for this transactions? How much? I already received once in this year and hope to receive twice more in coming month.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is a paypal personal account is ready to accept only 4 payments per year and one payment per month? I never heard this thing. If one receives money for more than once per month, then what happend? Would paypal deduct money for this transactions? How much? I already received once in this year and hope to receive twice more in coming month.
    What kind of payments? CMIIW, Personal account can receive unlimited number of payments, but can only receive 5 credit cards or debit cards payments per year, while Premier and/or Business account can receive unlimited amount of credit cards and/or debit cards transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    What kind of payments? CMIIW, Personal account can receive unlimited number of payments, but can only receive 5 credit cards or debit cards payments per year, while Premier and/or Business account can receive unlimited amount of credit cards and/or debit cards transaction.
    Its not per year basis, you are allowed to have only 5 credit card/debit card transactions in the whole time span of your account i guess.
    SmartzKool

Thank God! The answers were cleared my doubts and anxiety. I don't want to receive money through credit card from paypal, so it would do no harm to receive money from these forum in future.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Its not per year basis, you are allowed to have only 5 credit card/debit card transactions in the whole time span of your account i guess.
    I heard some people said that, too, but when I clicked "View Limit" on my account page, it says "You can accept up to 5 credit or debit card payments per year at our low per transaction rate (see our rates)". So, it's 5 credit cards or debit cards per year, right? I have never received payments from credit cards or debit cards (I think), though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I heard some people said that, too, but when I clicked "View Limit" on my account page, it says "You can accept up to 5 credit or debit card payments per year at our low per transaction rate (see our rates)". So, it's 5 credit cards or debit cards per year, right? I have never received payments from credit cards or debit cards (I think), though.
    Well you are right. This is what is written in the view limits page -

You can accept up to 5 credit or debit card payments per year at our low per transaction rate (see our rates).

If you upgrade to a Premier or Business account you'll get an unlimited number of transactions, a lower rate and get many exclusive features not offered with our Personal accounts.
    SmartzKool

hey i had created a personal account because there are no charges for the transfer for that account but when i requested a payout in MGF the admin told me to upgrade my account to premium.it is free but the charges are too high for the personal account.please help me regarding this.shall i upgrade my account?

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    hey i had created a personal account because there are no charges for the transfer for that account but when i requested a payout in MGF the admin told me to upgrade my account to premium.it is free but the charges are too high for the personal account.please help me regarding this.shall i upgrade my account?
    Why would you need a premium account just to receive payment from MGF admin? Because he will use credit card(s) to pay? If it is because of that and it is just a one time payment, I guess you can still use your personal account, CMIIW.
    If it will be regular payments and he will use credit card(s), then I guess you you can just make a premier account (not upgrading you current account, but make a new account which is a premier account). I do not know the fee for receiving credit cards payments, but I think personal and premier account will have the same fee for credit cards, the difference is just on how many credit card payments you can receive.
    I hope I do not give any false information. Maybe others can clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    Well I don't know why but the MGF admin cannot pay to the personal accounts of paypal. And I don't think that MGF is paying anymore, so why you want to upgrade?
    SmartzKool

even i have a confusion
    i have already created premier paypal account and the fees are high
    so in personal can we receive unlimited number of amount per month and also can we send money online to other paypal accounts
    whats the difference between the premier and personal

I believe that for the most of us, the personal paypal account offers us enough features.

Of course that depends on your needs and desires, it depends what do you want to do with the paypal account.

For lost of transactions you need a premier account, even if for that the fees are quite high!