Default Method to verify your paypal account

I have known that we can verify our paypal account through the credit cards or debit cards if at all we have a US bank account only.
    But i am from india. How should i verify my paypal account now?

no archy..you can verify your account with your credit card even when you are non-US citizen..just click on verify button and follow the instructions and after like adding your paypal extended use number you will be getting a fully functional verified paypal account..its all safe and easy you will be knowing soon..

Yes and the credit card need not be yours..it can be anybodys. I got my paypal account verified using my cousins credit card.

now there is no such problem ..cuz now even indians can get verified by attaching their credit/debit cards..

And how about verifying it through a VCC(virtual credit card) ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i don't know how they work and whether they are legit or not? :?:

Of course its a legit one Byyp, HDFC bank in Hyderabad offer this and anything related to bank you know it will be legit one.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    now there is no such problem ..cuz now even indians can get verified by attaching their credit/debit cards..
    Yes, u r right. there is no such problem. I alredy add my debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    no archy..you can verify your account with your credit card even when you are non-US citizen..just click on verify button and follow the instructions and after like adding your paypal extended use number you will be getting a fully functional verified paypal account..its all safe and easy you will be knowing soon..
    you really don't neeed to add a credit card or a debit card if you are from the USA, i think.
    but for india you have to give a debit card. i really think that it is not really hard to find a debit card in your country. just ask your local banks. i have applied for one and i have no problem now with paypal. i have cashed out already there.

i cant get verified with my debit card (im from argentina)

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Yes and the credit card need not be yours..it can be anybodys. I got my paypal account verified using my cousins credit card.
    I made payments through my sister's credit card via paypal. But my account is not varified. So it means that I have to ask to get my account varified by clicking some specific button on paypal site and give information about the credit card separatley. Am I right?

well i have the same problem now. since i want to open another paypal account which is a personal account. i need aothere debit card to verify my account. i can't use the same debit card that i have used in verifying my premier account. well i dont see other local banks here that offer debit cards.

can we verify frm DEBIT CARDS??
    i m frm india..
    please give info regarding this...

I think if your credit/debit card is Visa or Mastercard you can use them to verify your paypal loverboy, but in my country -Indonesia- it is a lot harder to find verifiable card from local banks, the only option is using citibank account but they ask to deposit $500 in the account to be able to make a credit/debit card.

why is it hard to find a verifible from indonesia. i think that there are lots of bakns in your country that offers debit card on banks. but it might not cheap though.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i dont have a credit or debit card so verififed my paypal with vcc and its working .can i now transfer my money to my bank account if verified with vcc??

Default Re: Method to verify your paypal account

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    I have known that we can verify our paypal account through the credit cards or debit cards if at all we have a US bank account only.
    well, if you have credit card in your country, you can approve your paypal with it, but make sure your credit card is international credit card, that's means you can accept USD .
    If you have no credit card, I think you had better to verify your account via VCC.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyxu126
    well, if you have credit card in your country, you can approve your paypal with it, but make sure your credit card is international credit card, that's means you can accept USD .
    If you have no credit card, I think you had better to verify your account via VCC.
    Where can I get VCC online ??is it possible ?? I am in urgent need to verify my account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Where can I get VCC online ??is it possible ?? I am in urgent need to verify my account.
    yes nick, you will find many people who can sell you a vcc for just 6 or 7$, I used once, and its working well,
    Tries it debit card forums, it is known to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    there are some individual in other forum that are offering that VCC. i really don't know how much are they offering that VCC. but i think they are just offering it for a very low price. on the forum that you are posting on, i think one member is trying to advertise is VCC card.