Default pay per post blogs--lower page rank

if you have read the google updates you must have noticed about their page rank update for blogs where posts sponsored by pay-per post are being published..well,google has decreased their page rank.. and it will continue to do so without stating some fair reasons..but i have read from IZEA(pay per post) updates they will be providing a newer page rank system to its users to get a real time page rank and not the googled one..so is it gonna be good for google sent traffic or bad?

It's going to become an internet war between Google and PayPerPost but in the end, Google will overpower PayPerPost. Don't know what the effects of the war will be... let's hope for the best for us site owners :wink:

you are right TheDefier but google is always risky..!!why? because what if you have enemies who click on your ads just to spoil your adsense account..its a system weakness you see as the site owner suffers the consequences even for being honest throughout..

You are 100% right byyp, Very interesting , but if internet war is start than as my opinion google take some positive steps.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    you are right TheDefier but google is always risky..!!why? because what if you have enemies who click on your ads just to spoil your adsense account..its a system weakness you see as the site owner suffers the consequences even for being honest throughout..
    This is really a negative aspect of adsense,i dont like adsense for its double standard rule ,and they dont u scope to clarify ur stand.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    That's so true. There's that danger which Google just cannot control. The best thing to do is try to avoid making enemies online.

I agree with you dude. I don't like the Google such policies. Recently, they have banned accounts of many paid to post forums include MMK, PL, BRL, etc. I don't understand what benefit Google gets from this. Maybe Google think that people who are hired to post, may click ads purposely to increase clicks.
    That's one of the reason I don't want to create a blog for paid to post forums. Rather I would create a blog with any other topics maybe domains or web designing. Google is purposely decreasing such websites or blogs page ranks.

Google policies is always not supportin the GPT programs. As they know that many people is interested to join GPT programs and may create a lot of traffics for the GPT site. In this way the click rate for adsense ads will greatly improved. This may caused them to pay more to the adsense member. Now, even worst that they will reduces our google page rank if our site is posting any pay to post contents which is nothing related with google adsense. Google just want to show their power...