Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

seriously, i have nevver faced any issues with paypal till now from past 2 years. But they have limits on sending .recieveing for free memebrs.
    also many a times they limit the accounts that is a bad thing about it.

Till now, i haven't faced any problems in paypal though i would have prefered one more method for paypal verification as i don't have a credit card with me

paypal verification is hard. that almost stopped me from using this payment processor. but i am thankful enough that local bank opened a newly offer of debit card that is affiliated with paypal with not much requirement. if not it wil be impossible for me to have verified my paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    paypal verification is hard. that almost stopped me from using this payment processor. but i am thankful enough that local bank opened a newly offer of debit card that is affiliated with paypal with not much requirement. if not it wil be impossible for me to have verified my paypal.
    Well paypal verification is a bit of a headache but even if we have a unverified account I still can withdraw my money without any problems. I have been using paypal since 2006.

And even if you do not verify your personal account on paypal it does not matter until your transaction is above 500$ and i think normal people who earns from internet do not have that much transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    paypal is very trusted payment processor and secured but one disadvantage is its support system and charge back system some innocent some times getting penalty and some times they are limiting many accounts without any strong reason.
    yes,most of all,paypal is good,and it is also have some disadvantages,it will limit some accounts even though without any believeable reason.

i haev been hearing that many times that their accounts has been limited for no apparent reason. that makes me afraid of having mine limited. but thankfully it has not happened yet.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    paypal is very trusted payment processor and secured but one disadvantage is its support system and charge back system some innocent some times getting penalty and some times they are limiting many accounts without any strong reason.
    yes,most of all,paypal is good,and it is also have some disadvantages,it will limit some accounts even though without any believeable reason.
    hehe..if paypal only limit one paypay account with not strong reason. then if you have all the requested dox you also can unlimit it soon. the problem is there are strictly TOS but easy to break..

Default Re: Tell me the disadvantages of paypal if exits ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Everyone know paypal is best , but still Good program have some disadvantages though they might be minor, if any exists with paypal then let me know.
    Paypal is the payment processor right now and i think the verification through credit card is little bit of a problem as people who don't have a credit card will find no option to verify their account

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well paypal verification is a bit of a headache but even if we have a unverified account I still can withdraw my money without any problems. I have been using paypal since 2006.
    i still want to know if we can withdraw our money in paypal if we have unverified account. i may try to open a new accuont. and let us see if this is allowed.

anyways, can i open another account on the same computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    i still want to know if we can withdraw our money in paypal if we have unverified account. i may try to open a new accuont. and let us see if this is allowed.

anyways, can i open another account on the same computer.
    unverified paypal account are also allowed to withdraw under the 500$ limit. you can't create more than one account on the same IP address and same computer under the same name..

well only disadvantage of paypal is its dispute system without any fault paypal withheld money from teh seller they should first investigate who is right and who is wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well only disadvantage of paypal is its dispute system without any fault paypal withheld money from teh seller they should first investigate who is right and who is wrong .
    It can happen to any processor friend because they dont have that much time to look into details of all this.

certainly there are lot of advantages that paypal is having. you can easily withdraw money from your paypal account to your local bank account with very low fees.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    certainly there are lot of advantages that paypal is having. you can easily withdraw money from your paypal account to your local bank account with very low fees.
    nop. here paypal charged high fees and only can be withdrawn by bank wire. bank transfer is still not available.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    nop. here paypal charged high fees and only can be withdrawn by bank wire. bank transfer is still not available.
    It varies from country to country.For me at least in india charges are very less as compared to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I think PayPal have 2 disadvantages, there are 1st the Demand of Credit card for account Verification which is Very hard to afford for everyone, 2nd they are charging No fees for Personal but they charge for the premier account.
    yes,it is hard to register one credit card for account verification in some countries.and it also have one disadvantage that it will kill 35$ when i want to withdraw money from my account.

yes. plus with the charge back feature we can be scammed easily . and the withdraw charges is not fair from country to country.

for unverified account, there is a withdrawal limit (under $500). It is hard to verify Paypal account by credit card for some members.and for verified account, the withdraw fee is too high in some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    for unverified account, there is a withdrawal limit (under $500). It is hard to verify Paypal account by credit card for some members.and for verified account, the withdraw fee is too high in some countries.
    No, it is not hard to get verified by paypal, it is just hard for some members to get their own credit card. It shouldn't be blamed as paypal problems, which it is purely for those members that couldn't get their credit card without a fix job and income.