Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How do you use/get money from your Liberty Reserve account?

I'm planning on using some points programs that use Liberty Reserve for their payments but the problem is I don't know how to use Liberty Reserve. Anybody know how it operates? Can you please explain it to me? Thanks

Default i havn't about Liberty Reserve

buddy i don't know about them can you please tell me i which way they make their payment

well if you don't know how to get the money from liberty reserve you can change it E-gold or any other E-currencies and then use it the default way..
    if that what you meant.

I don't know about this? can anyone pls tell me the deatials.

well i really don't know how to do that too. but i think you just have to read it in the forum. i guess it is really easy to know what to do ther.e

Default Re: How do you use/get money from your Liberty Reserve accou

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I'm planning on using some points programs that use Liberty Reserve for their payments but the problem is I don't know how to use Liberty Reserve. Anybody know how it operates? Can you please explain it to me? Thanks
    It's just an another payment processor like paypal or alertpay. Once you create your account on libertyreserve.com, you will get an account number. You can give the account number when you want to receive money to your LR . First of all I suggest you create an account with libertyreserve.com, and then you will come to know automatically, it's really a simple process.

Defier, its more simple than paypal .
    you can register easily then you will mainly use transfer option to send money to anyone while reciving is instant

When you open the liberty reserve site .. On their right column menu you can see Buy/ Sell LR ..
    Click on it and you can see many exchangers who buy / sell LR .. Yo need to pay them via western money transfer or direct deposit in order to get LR into your account ...

as it is of high value i always earn it from get-paid-to sites
    and then i will sell them.

Or you can always use one of your currency like Paypal, e - gold or Perfect money etc,. to exchange it through exchanger sites or any trust worthy members ..

Dear TheDefier, Liberty Reserve is a online processor, like Paypal and Alertpay. I don't know what is the point program of LR, I think they have also referral program like Alertpay.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear TheDefier, Liberty Reserve is a online processor, like Paypal and Alertpay. I don't know what is the point program of LR, I think they have also referral program like Alertpay.
    I would say Liberty reserve is more like a Digital e currency than a payment processor.
    Paypal and Alertpay are more like online banks where you need to verify your accounts and link to banks .. But liberty reserve doesn't need such stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    When you open the liberty reserve site .. On their right column menu you can see Buy/ Sell LR ..
    Click on it and you can see many exchangers who buy / sell LR .. Yo need to pay them via western money transfer or direct deposit in order to get LR into your account ...
    Yes you are correct. We can only buy or sell LR from any online exchangers, and it's not possible to transfer money directly to our Bank.
    But those online exchangers will transfer you money to your bank account, if you sell LR to them, but they will charge huge fees I guess. So I suggest if you want to convert LR to money, contact WTH admin, he will pay you 50 Rs. for 1 LR. directly to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Yes you are correct. We can only buy or sell LR from any online exchangers, and it's not possible to transfer money directly to our Bank.
    But those online exchangers will transfer you money to your bank account, if you sell LR to them, but they will charge huge fees I guess.
    No, this is only your guess. e-forexgold.com exchanger charges only 3% for Liberty Reserve withdrawals.

Well i have never tried withdrawing from lr. i always prefer to withdraw from pp, so i transfer from lr to pp for withdrawing.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well i have never tried withdrawing from lr. i always prefer to withdraw from pp, so i transfer from lr to pp for withdrawing.
    Lr charges high fee depending on which country you are withdrawing it from and also depends on which bank you want to exchange it to.
    Unlike Paypal which receives huge fee from tonnes of business account transactions LR receives only 1% fee for our transactions that is why it has such high value during the exchange

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    can you tell me how to tranfer funds from libertyreserve to paypal.
    That will be conviniant to withdraw money.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    As far as I know it, there is no other way to transfer fund from LibertyReserve to PayPal than exchanging with other people. I have never seen online exchangers that hav service to exchange PayPal to other e-currencies, because it will be against PayPal rules.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    There is simply no way of converting all your LR to PP unless and until you are exchanging it with another member.
    But be careful in choosing the member you intend to exchange because there are a lot of scams registered under these exchanges.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i always exchange my LR with some trustworthy sites to our country's currency . it's easy by this way. you can find lots of exchanger on LR site.