Default for the first time ever paypal is offering cashback

i got this from a mail from them and they say that users can receive cashback of upto 10% on online purchases done through their verified paypal account from the selective companies from their list..well..i have purchased some stuff for my BF and they gave me 3% cashback but i am still waiting to receive that money in my account and as they say i'll be getting with in a week or so..my purchase was smaller..but its a great news for those who want to buy some stuff this festive season..kinda thanksgiving from paypal..avail this offer guys may be you are gonna do some big purchase of 200+ $..

Thanks for the info. I really love paypal. Whenever i faced any problem they reply to my query within a week despite they being such a big company getting huge bulk of queries.

Oh its great offer by them, but I never buy from paypal or shop online. Anyways its good for people who shop online.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Thank you very much for the informations. I really like paypal. because its safe to online shoping.

Default Re: for the first time ever paypal is offering cashback

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i got this from a mail from them and they say that users can receive cashback of upto 10% on online purchases done through their verified paypal account from the selective companies from their list..well..i have purchased some stuff for my BF and they gave me 3% cashback but i am still waiting to receive that money in my account and as they say i'll be getting with in a week or so..my purchase was smaller..but its a great news for those who want to buy some stuff this festive season..kinda thanksgiving from paypal..avail this offer guys may be you are gonna do some big purchase of 200+ $..
    well this is really one great info. but i really don't those list of stores that they will give back some cashbacks to us. what is the item that you ahve bought there. 3% is really a good amount. that will make paypal a very good payment processors.