Thread: bloggapedia

Default bloggapedia

I heard about bloggapedia and i have even advertised that program in this forum... I have recently submitted a blog to them but after that i did not receive any reply from them..... Are they expecting blogs with more page rank or more number of page views or anything similar to that.... What are the other ways of making money using the blog other than this PPC programs..... like adsense......

regards
    jagan

about bloggapedia I can say, try contacting them for letting yourself know about your application..may be they just require a sign up only? But I am not sure..

Other ways to earn from your blog are writing reviews sponsored by other sites/blogs or companies. blogverstise,smorty,pay per post are such services. You can also go for link sales on your blog..for that just set a price value for a specified time period and include other people's links n your blog by getting paid for them..You can also try pay per sale, pay per lead, pay per sign up thingies..Good luck!

well i have not tried that one too. since i am not really confident of my blog. and i feel that i need more content. i really want to try that but i hope that my english is good enough for them.

I am not trying it before. So, i did not tell u how its work. But I will going check it now. Thanks for the informations.

Default Re: bloggapedia

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    I heard about bloggapedia and i have even advertised that program in this forum... I have recently submitted a blog to them but after that i did not receive any reply from them..... Are they expecting blogs with more page rank or more number of page views or anything similar to that.... What are the other ways of making money using the blog other than this PPC programs..... like adsense......

regards
    jagan
    dear friend thanks for the information but where is the site link whether its .com or .orh or .net?so plz provide the site link in ur signature.Nice information u have given. Hope The site would be a genuine site.
    Thanks.

Hi i never heard of this site ,can u pl share what's the purpose of this site?is it like pay per post.

he he.. kind funny indeed. You didn't say the link site. So, I can't check the blogpedia you said.