Default how to own your blog?

my question is how we can get that name "blogspot" removed from the blog we use on blogspot or even on wordpress?i have seen many blogs being owned by its posters in due course of time..and recently a member from here also got that name removed.. Smile but how to do that..?sorry..guys it may be simple for some..but i don't know ops: please tell..thanks

I don't think We can remove it, but Anything is possible in the world maybe we don't the trick but surely it will be know by anyone.And this doesn't end up my answer....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I don't think We can remove it, but Anything is possible in the world maybe we don't the trick but surely it will be know by anyone.And this doesn't end up my answer....
    Nick previously i have visited your blog ...But there is no blogspot in the URL .... Have you bought it or how did you create it..I am not sure about the name of site..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Default Re: how to own your blog?

First, get a host. Like insanegb.com or byethost.com then go to blogger. Under options choose host your own blog. There you'd be asked to fill in details, like login name, password etc. DONE

For wordpress, there are many hosts out there that can pre-install it for you, like both mentioned above. just click and install.

If you need a shorter URL, try freedns.afraid.org for really cool DNS support ones, like yourname.us.to or yourname.uk.to.

PM me if you need more help.

Quote Originally Posted by toast
    First, get a host. Like insanegb.com or byethost.com then go to blogger. Under options choose host your own blog. There you'd be asked to fill in details, like login name, password etc. DONE

For wordpress, there are many hosts out there that can pre-install it for you, like both mentioned above. just click and install.

If you need a shorter URL, try freedns.afraid.org for really cool DNS support ones, like yourname.us.to or yourname.uk.to.

Thanks for the information.. I will try the same and let you know if i face any more problems....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Nick previously i have visited your blog ...But there is no blogspot in the URL .... Have you bought it or how did you create it..I am not sure about the name of site..
    Ya Jagan it was www.techoblog.com , I buyed the domain and separate hosting provider.

Have something to learn from this post ...Thanks toast
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Ya Jagan it was www.techoblog.com , I buyed the domain and separate hosting provider.

Have something to learn from this post ...Thanks toast
    Nick,
    Did you create this website by following the comments provided by Toast or it is a entire website..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by toast

lol..thanks toast..I feel funny seeing this post now because I already have made three sites now..lol..at that time I wasn't aware of this thing of transferring blogs to your own domains..Nice to see a geeky person here..welcome aboard!