Default how good is instantbuzz?

its a site for traffic generation to your website or blog and i am trying them for the first time..well..till now i can say as per my experience with them..at least they do send visitors to my site..but may be its because of my newer account there as they say traffic will be doubled if i upgrade..i know i am not going to upgrade there just for the traffic but are they worth continuing for long..till now i can say i found them better than traffic swarm as all traffic sent was from US and UK even when i haven't chosen it!

Default Re: how good is instantbuzz?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    its a site for traffic generation to your website or blog and i am trying them for the first time..well..till now i can say as per my experience with them..at least they do send visitors to my site..but may be its because of my newer account there as they say traffic will be doubled if i upgrade..i know i am not going to upgrade there just for the traffic but are they worth continuing for long..till now i can say i found them better than traffic swarm as all traffic sent was from US and UK even when i haven't chosen it!
    Byyp,
    Hope you had installed instantbuzz in your PC... How far is it working now...Is it helpful really in increasing the traffic to your blog at regular intervals or how good is it.... I downloaded it but i am facing some problems in installing..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Honestly speaking I didn't find it doing extraordinary..Again, if you are using it on your blogs, avoid any of such programs on blogs with google adsense jagan, as you know google disallows them..I am also using it on my non-adsense blog..

SO we should use instantbuzz only to bring traffic....Where does our earning goes as I only earn by google adsense in my blogs !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Yogesh, as I am not sure about their working on adsense blogs..i.e. whether google allows them or not..so I guess you shouldn't use them as they come under artificially traffic generation and not the natural visitors.. and yes, why don't you try other pay per click services..?

Yogesh, as I am not sure about their working on adsense blogs..i.e. whether google allows them or not..so I guess you shouldn't use them as they come under artificially traffic generation and not the natural visitors.. and yes, why don't you try other pay per click services..?
    Thanks for the information Byyp.. I too feel that instantbuzz only generates artifical traffic which google adsense doesn't allow.. Anyway i am not able to install that program ....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Honestly speaking I didn't find it doing extraordinary..Again, if you are using it on your blogs, avoid any of such programs on blogs with google adsense jagan, as you know google disallows them..I am also using it on my non-adsense blog..
    well i didn't know it is against TOS of google. i think that there are so many rules of google. well i think i will just focus on my blog that is not adsense registered.

a nice information, but i hardly believe those sites .

Traffic generation through manual ways is good and acceptable in Google if only your blog opens in a new window or tab not in a framed one. Framed impression of adsense ads are susceptible. I think linkreferral is in that case a good one where sites open in separate windows.

Quote Originally Posted by ibs1
    Traffic generation through manual ways is good and acceptable in Google if only your blog opens in a new window or tab not in a framed one. Framed impression of adsense ads are susceptible. I think linkreferral is in that case a good one where sites open in separate windows.
    yes i have used link referral too. but i have read that it is only allowed to make 5 reviews a day. cause i tried to make more than that and i was not allowed any more

ya linkreferral allows only that much...But can we add more than 1 site of ours there ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    ya linkreferral allows only that much...But can we add more than 1 site of ours there ??
    well i think no. cause i have tried to add another one but i just can't

Default Re: how good is instantbuzz?

Thanks for sharing this information with us.I will sure try this.
    Thanks Again.

well i too needed a source for getting traffic to my site,and i a grateful to you for telling about the site