Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Now then I have 9 of my blogs having adsense ads and remaining having bidvertiser ads only 1 or two.
    Anyway, you must be lucky to have Google adsense account. As you know recently Google is rejecting almost all applications for no reasons. Only professional webmasters now can apply for adsense. I wish I too applied for the account one or two years ago. Now it's not possible to have one. I can only go for bidvertiser.

BTW: I'm just curious to know how much you earn from your 9 blogs. I'm earning around $100 from posting in forums, so I'm not interested in blog stuffs, but if I come to know that we can earn more from blogs, then I'll stop concentrating on forums, and shift to blogging.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Now then I have 9 of my blogs having adsense ads and remaining having bidvertiser ads only 1 or two.
    Anyway, you must be lucky to have Google adsense account. As you know recently Google is rejecting almost all applications for no reasons. Only professional webmasters now can apply for adsense. I wish I too applied for the account one or two years ago. Now it's not possible to have one. I can only go for bidvertiser.

BTW: I'm just curious to know how much you earn from your 9 blogs. I'm earning around $100 from posting in forums, so I'm not interested in blog stuffs, but if I come to know that we can earn more from blogs, then I'll stop concentrating on forums, and shift to blogging.
    i have yet to try both adsense and Bidvertiser till now. but i am also intereting about your earning of 100$. it's a big amount on getpaid to post i think.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

i have yet to try both adsense and Bidvertiser till now. but i am also intereting about your earning of 100$. it's a big amount on getpaid to post i think.
    better not to try this because i have blog which is full with good and original articles so i applied for the Bidvertiser and i have added in my site and i had earned 10 cents only but the next day i got i love letter from Bid. team that our editorial team has reviewed ur blog so they have taken decision to not to add my blog in their program because they are searching for high quality contents.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

better not to try this because i have blog which is full with good and original articles so i applied for the Bidvertiser and i have added in my site and i had earned 10 cents only but the next day i got i love letter from Bid. team that our editorial team has reviewed ur blog so they have taken decision to not to add my blog in their program because they are searching for high quality contents.
    Thanks.
    Lol, that's sucks. I have added also BidVersite on my 2 websites and I have at the moment about 20c after 10 days. I will try it some time, but I'm looking for other program like BV...

@JereManU,yes the income is rising very slowly.

it depends on the traffic from different tiers of the country.mostly the income will be higher than those from lower tier countries.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

it depends on the traffic from different tiers of the country.mostly the income will be higher than those from lower tier countries.
    Still I am getting a less traffic and also my earning is low. Once I reach $10, I would cancel my services with bidvertiser.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

@nick,why do that?

today i received two clicks and they worth nice...

March 29, 2009 26 2 $1.41 $0.71 7.69%

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

Still I am getting a less traffic and also my earning is low. Once I reach $10, I would cancel my services with bidvertiser.
    well. then the minimum payouts of bidvertiser is 10$ now? think it is really hard to earn as you want to quit once you get your minimum.

well. then the minimum payouts of bidvertiser is 10$ now? think it is really hard to earn as you want to quit once you get your minimum.
    its too difficult to earn from Bidvertiser and its rates are very low in comparison to other CPC ad network so better to use Adbrite you can ear in both the way CPC and in CPM basis.
    Thanks.

[quote="debasis"]
    its too difficult to earn from Bidvertiser and its rates are very low in comparison to other CPC ad network so better to use Adbrite you can ear in both the way CPC and in CPM basis.
    Thanks.
    i already said that it depends on who click the ads.
    if it is a person from asia then mostly you will earn from 2 cents to 10 cents.
    but if they are from USA or UK then it will be worth from 0.2 to 1$ or even higher.
    didnt you see that i received 2 clicks days ago and i got $1.41

Yes, I could see it. So I think exchanging clicks would be better, do you know any one who can exchange clicks for me. I am from India.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Yes, I could see it. So I think exchanging clicks would be better, do you know any one who can exchange clicks for me. I am from India.
    previously you were opposing this click exchange then how you are promoting this, you were telling that by doing this we may put our account in danger...can exchange of click safe
    @elliott ya you are absolutely right just talked with a USA friend he is getting more from each click from bidvertiser its giving less amount to the Asian People.
    Thanks For The Information.

[quote="elliotthn05"]
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    i already said that it depends on who click the ads.
    if it is a person from asia then mostly you will earn from 2 cents to 10 cents.
    but if they are from USA or UK then it will be worth from 0.2 to 1$ or even higher.
    didnt you see that i received 2 clicks days ago and i got $1.41
    I often get $0.03 from indians. it is too little. and my highest click is $1.40. it is from UK.
    Till now I just get $4.03 in my bidvertiser account, so it is really hard for me.

Bidvertiser does not always have ads to show on the sites. So it is a bit difficult to earn from there. And also they don't have any CPM option so no earning at all from the sites.

By bidvertiser affiliate programme we can earn a nice amount i think, i have only about 2.25 in bidvertiser.so no much interested.

Default Re: have bidvertiser! i am sure you will earn more!

Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    the best substitute of google adsense is now bidvertiser

And i think if you have got banned from adsense then you can chose bidvertiser

And the other good thing is it pays via paypal!
    Yeah Bidvertiser is a Better option to earn from online using Blog/Website . I have Recently added Bidvertiser codes in my blog and Got about 16 clicks and my Current account balance is $2.25

Default Bidvvertiser deleated my account twice

Bidvertiser deleted my account twice. For no reason I have read in some forums as well the same has happened to others.

I got kicked off adsense, so be careful.

Bidvertiser is good to earn free money with your website by putting ads on your website. But I cannot register account because account for my website link have already been registered.

I got banned from google adsense So I just joined bidvertiser I also joined Chitika which seems better that bidvertiser. But I still can't decide which is better because I just started with them