Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well I have decent traffic to my blog, but those ads which are displayed there are no advertisers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I am also having problem with bidvertisers earning. They are are always displaying "your site here"

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Well I have decent traffic to my blog, but those ads which are displayed there are no advertisers.
    i already said this case,thats because they only dispay ads in some certain time.in our country it shows ads in the evening and morning.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i already said this case,thats because they only dispay ads in some certain time.in our country it shows ads in the evening and morning.
    So anything by which I can display ads for whole the day ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So anything by which I can display ads for whole the day ?
    we can not.i think it is because of the bidvertiser system which has set the ads time zone.it is just my guess.

I like bidvertiser because it pays out at $10 and that too via paypal..
    The bad thing abuot it is that you might get totally irrelevant ads..
    I don't think they are strictly checking the ad categorization because I have seen many types of ads mixed in a single section itself...
    In this context google's keyword system is better....

I have many doubts regarding them. In some of the my blog ads shows "Your Link here" which means there is no advertiser. Why is it happening. Naturally no one will click on the ads.
    thats because it is not a suitable time for displaying ads.
    i have got the payment for the second time from bidvertiser.

[/quote]

congratulations elliotthn05. I also got my payment too which is $10.24 - I did not request then . bez I forget to log in there site a long time. When i check my mail i really surprised thhat they r sending my amount by paypal. Its very nice.... :wink: I like it...

paramita0101,nice to know you are paid too.
    i hope more members here will be able to reach payout and receive it automatically.

i hope more members here will be able to reach payout and receive it automatically.
    Can we make a group and will click each other ads time to time in this ways we can earn money we will communicate with each other though yahoo messenger or in Skype.
    What you all say about it,waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

Can we make a group and will click each other ads time to time in this ways we can earn money we will communicate with each other though yahoo messenger or in Skype.
    Thanks.
    I think that's going to create a problem to your account. I think even bidvertiser will track each and every visitors' ip who click ads and if they find the clicks from one visitor several time continuously, they will too ban our account like Google adsense. I haven't seen any banned member from bidvertiser as of now though.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    it is working but i do not recommend that.
    if you build a group but no one can promise who will not tell it to bidvertiser so better not to do this.

if you really wanna do it you should keep the rate of the clicks and impression not too high.

if you really wanna do it you should keep the rate of the clicks and impression not too high.
    What do you mean by this? Do you mean we set price for the click on our bidvertiser ads? I thought it'd be set by bidvertiser according to their income from particular advertiser.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

What do you mean by this? Do you mean we set price for the click on our bidvertiser ads? I thought it'd be set by bidvertiser according to their income from particular advertiser.
    i suggest the above because we can earn a nominal amount and we will do this mutually and for this we don't need to spend money and we should trust each other and we will communicate with each other online either in yahoo messenger or in skype and we don't click everyday we will click once in a week and we will make a big group so that we will get hits from different ip addresses.
    What you say??
    waiting for ur reply or you can PM Me.
    Thanks.

yes. I see my earning increasing now with some tips and measures. Thanks elliot. One question still.

How many ads units can we display in a single page ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

yes. I see my earning increasing now with some tips and measures. Thanks elliot. One question still.

in their terms and condition it has written that one can place 2 types of different ad blocks in a single page.
    Thanks.

Hi nick,
    I remember you were putting Google adsense in your blog, then how come "bidvertiser". I heard that we cannot put "bidvertiser" and "adsense" ads in the same website or blog. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi nick,
    I remember you were putting Google adsense in your blog, then how come "bidvertiser". I heard that we cannot put "bidvertiser" and "adsense" ads in the same website or blog. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    No No I don't think so google has some rules where its written they are strongly prohibited to add yahoo sense(YPN) with google adsense or you can't add popup ads with google adsense but not written that we can't use bidvertiser with google adsense.
    Thanks.

Hi nick,
    some people just risk it before but i think when they got warning they will cancel one of the ads.

Hi nick,
    some people just risk it before but i think when they got warning they will cancel one of the ads.
    elliotthn is it correct that if we will use bidvertiser with google adsense then we will face problem and google may ban your account for this reason?
    Thanks.

Hi nick,
    Now then I have 9 of my blogs having adsense ads and remaining having bidvertiser ads only 1 or two.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content