Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    But mostly for my ads clicks, I get only 3 cents per click. Neither it has increased per click or neither it has decreased.
    the lowest click ever happened to me it 2 cents,but most of them are 3 cents or 6 cents.
    but some times they are 26 cents,49cents and so on.
    it also depends on the area of the visitors.
    Ya "elliotthn05" is absolutely right actually one can earn more than 50 cents per click but it Geo targeted base one can get more amount on click if you have more no of USA traffic and hits.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I never get the one which paying more than 10 cent on bidvertiser. Do you know which advertiser pays that much?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I never get the one which paying more than 10 cent on bidvertiser. Do you know which advertiser pays that much?
    Dear alec you just try adbrite you can earn in both the way cmp and cpc one click cost $ 0.50 to $ 1 i many got $ 1 per click not always but maximum of time but the minimum is $ 0.50 to 0.60.Try this if u need any help from me then plz let me know.
    Thanks.

When I reach the 100$ in google adsense (I don't know when), I will definitely change it to bidvertiser for my website. So many good things I am hearing about this programe!!

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    many of the clicks i received from bidvertiser are worth from 2 cents to 100 cents.

by now i have only received two clicks worth of 1$.it is really hard to receive such a click.
    thats just the luck.
    you should try to get more traffic from tire 1 or 2 countries then it will be easier to get valuable clicks.

by the way i saw one ads is worth about 50 cents,and the key word is "forex"

Ya im also thinking about giving it a try myself but what are the reqiurements for them accepting you are they the same as adsense

Quote Originally Posted by marshtak
    Ya im also thinking about giving it a try myself but what are the reqiurements for them accepting you are they the same as adsense
    you will find it is much easier to apply for a publisher than in adsense.
    just creat blog or site and then put the ads codes in them and it will show the ads.

Well, guys, right now I have a blog with the long url myname.wordpress.com but I have a plan to add new custom domain soon. Suppose if I apply bidvertiser with this long url, and in the future if I make the custom url, shall I need to apply again to bidvertiser? I mean if I change the domain name, shall I need to apply again for bidvertiser?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, guys, right now I have a blog with the long url myname.wordpress.com but I have a plan to add new custom domain soon. Suppose if I apply bidvertiser with this long url, and in the future if I make the custom url, shall I need to apply again to bidvertiser? I mean if I change the domain name, shall I need to apply again for bidvertiser?
    if you have changed your domain name then you should add the domain name in your bidvertiser again and get the new code.

if you have changed your domain name then you should add the domain name in your bidvertiser again and get the new code.
    Friend, but all web pages will be the same, I'll change only my domain name. Shall I need to put all codes again by removing the existing codes? It will be cumbersome for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by marshtak
    you will find it is much easier to apply for a publisher than in adsense.
    just creat blog or site and then put the ads codes in them and it will show the ads.
    Well did you got paid by them ? How much time does they take us to pay once we request the payout ? And does the payment system is automated ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well did you got paid by them ? How much time does they take us to pay once we request the payout ? And does the payment system is automated ?
    yes i got paid before.
    and i am waiting for the new payment.but i dont know why i have not been paid at the end of last month because i have more than 10$.

i choosed Preferred payment method : paypal($10 minimum),i feel a little confused.

yes i got paid before.
    and i am waiting for the new payment.but i dont know why i have not been paid at the end of last month because i have more than 10$.

i choosed Preferred payment method : paypal($10 minimum),i feel a little confused.
    Do you mean you have not got payment of January in February? I think you are supposed to request your payout at the end of the month which you might have forgotten. I don't think they will automatically pay you at the end of the month.

Do you mean you have not got payment of January in February? I think you are supposed to request your payout at the end of the month which you might have forgotten. I don't think they will automatically pay you at the end of the month.
    they pay automatically for sure.
    last time i got paid automatically because i had more than 10$ in bidvertiser.
    this time makes me much confused.

they pay automatically for sure.
    last time i got paid automatically because i had more than 10$ in bidvertiser.
    this time makes me much confused.
    So we don't have to request for payout like other PPC sites.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

nick,why dont have to request?
    i am looking for more info about this case,but the bidvertiser blog is of no news.they even do not update their blog since last year.

I have many doubts regarding them. In some of the my blog ads shows "Your Link here" which means there is no advertiser. Why is it happening. Naturally no one will click on the ads.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have many doubts regarding them. In some of the my blog ads shows "Your Link here" which means there is no advertiser. Why is it happening. Naturally no one will click on the ads.
    thats because it is not a suitable time for displaying ads.
    i have got the payment for the second time from bidvertiser.

[/quote]

Well Elliot could you please throw out some important tips to earn more (earn something) from bidvertiser.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well Elliot could you please throw out some important tips to earn more (earn something) from bidvertiser.
    Thanks
    try to get more traffic from google.and do not display other ads except bidvertiser.because if you display different kinds of ads then your visitors do not know which will be good to them.but only with this ads then they will has no choice.