Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default maximum storage capacity in a free hosting website

what is the maximum storage capacity available in a free web hosting serivce. is the capacity in free webhosting sites enough for creating and storing websites. can you also earn money through a site that is created by free webhosting service

Default bravenet

i think bravenet holds the record but im not sure..

but bravenet is awesome..

Dont know the exact figure, but its should be bravenet hosting providers..

The biggest capacity I have come across thus far is 1GB - and that is more than enough to store your pictures etc. All from a free host.

1 gb in a free hosting service is really one great free hosting. i don't think though that my free web hosting has that big capacity though.

Yup, but they do exist. You dont find free hosts that offer that kind of space...

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    1 gb in a free hosting service is really one great free hosting. i don't think though that my free web hosting has that big capacity though.

well i have two free webhosting already. and i have not really utillized or used my free webhosting. and i will now want to join another free webhosting. i will just have to use first the first two that i have joined already.

this really sounds great to me, i need more room!

This really no confirm answer for maximum capacity for free hosting. As differrent free hosting company is providing different package and maximum capacity, I currently have my free webhost to 200MB only, but i did see some free hosting now provides 1gb of free space.

well is there any other sites that provide free hosting with a large space available or else is there any hosting site available for a much lesser amount.please pm me if such a site is available.

I think 000webhost holds the record. It offers 1,500 MB space in its free web hosting plan.
    I haven't come across any site which offers more than 1 GB, so 000webhost must be the best in this regard.

hello to all member i am new here in your forum..i want to learn on web hosting what is the step in learning in web hosting?i hope i will learn that here in your forum thank you so much...have an wonderful new Year to all member here!!!

Though i haven't hosted any site on free hosting servers, i do think that they might give free hosting fro limited time just to see how many visitors you get on your website as you are hosting in their server

Well i am really surprised with what you people are talking about.I am using free hosting since 4 years and as per my hosting plans there are hosting with 5gb space,20gb space and one of my site is on unlimited space too.So i think you should get to know about it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think 000webhost holds the record. It offers 1,500 MB space in its free web hosting plan.
    I haven't come across any site which offers more than 1 GB, so 000webhost must be the best in this regard.
    yes. even much free hosting are less than 1GB actually.
    and to the topic startar ofcourse you can l creating and storing websites on free hostings. but only for those simple ones.

to the topic starter there are many free hsoting that provide good plan but since they are a free we wont get that much sure that they will provide the amount of bandwith they provide in site.this is to just recruit members to host it on their site as they can earn also from adsens ads or the ads they keep and they give fake details .so i dont think there isnt any use in trying free hosting

Quote Originally Posted by haminiham
    The biggest capacity I have come across thus far is 1GB - and that is more than enough to store your pictures etc. All from a free host.
    1GB free web hosting..! who is offering this? it's really huge space for web site hosting and like to know the site offering this one

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    to the topic starter there are many free hsoting that provide good plan but since they are a free we wont get that much sure that they will provide the amount of bandwith they provide in site.this is to just recruit members to host it on their site as they can earn also from adsens ads or the ads they keep and they give fake details .so i dont think there isnt any use in trying free hosting
    well. maybe that's the first step on every beginner to use a free hosting at the beginning and then they will shift to paid ones. and can those free hosting also let us to earn them from adsense..lol~that's really not free now.

I am not aware of the storage capacity of the free websites.
    But most of the sites I came across offers a capacity of 500 Mb to 600 Mb.
    I don't know whether it is sufficient for our dire needs.

There is a free service called 000webhost. They give 5GB space and also they have lots of features which many paid services does not have.