Default Any one in epinions.com

write an opinion about a product and get paid. Any one doing this offer let me know 8)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: Any one in epinions.com

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    write an opinion about a product and get paid. Any one doing this offer let me know 8)
    eopinions is similar to sharedreview site. they pay you royalties here based on the number of page views per month.
    But the cash out is 10 USD for US and 100 USD for non us residents.
    they pay only through check... very difficult to reach that much

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    eopinions is similar to sharedreview site. they pay you royalties here based on the number of page views per month.

What do you mean to convey by royalities here? How much can we earn for submitting a review??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

I'd like to ask, do they pay per review like sharedreviews? Or only by page views? If they pay per review, I'd like to join them...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I'd like to ask, do they pay per review like sharedreviews? Or only by page views? If they pay per review, I'd like to join them...
    Defier: they say they pay per review/post ... thats what is given in their site.

Real Deal: revenues means share that the site earns will be distributed to the users. If you have heard of triond or helium they work similar to that

I am very much interest. So, I am going to check it now. Thanks for the informations.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I am very much interest. So, I am going to check it now. Thanks for the informations.
    welcome paramita. Sure you can join this i havent joined it yet, just made some research.
    Now anyone has got paid from this site, please let me know?

hey this seems like a good program. Anyone has got payment form this site yet?
    what is the pay per review and how much is the payout?

this is good and worth joining but let me know more information about it like what is their payment processor and how many reviews per day?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    this is good and worth joining but let me know more information about it like what is their payment processor and how many reviews per day?
    Please read the above posts.
    they pay through check.
    how can we tell how many views per day? this is not a sensible question i believe. Number of views depends on your quality of review

Dear nick, I can look the site, really very interesting. But don't see that how much is minimum payout.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear nick, I can look the site, really very interesting. But don't see that how much is minimum payout.

Hi, ishan901 - To redeem your Earnings, click the Redeem button on your Account Summary page. U.S. residents can redeem when they have a blance of at least $10, and non-U.S. residents can redeem when they have a balance of at least $100.

to check this full informations pls read this link - http://www.epinions.com/help/faq/?show=faq_redeeming

nice site ,have u been paid or anybody here,how much that site paying per review?is it genuine?

I just visited the site and I found it's just a shopping site where people buy some stuffs online. I navigated through many links of the site, but I could not find anything related to affiliate program.
    Can you give me the link please?

This is the link I used to visit : http://www.epinions.com

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I just visited the site and I found it's just a shopping site where people buy some stuffs online. I navigated through many links of the site, but I could not find anything related to affiliate program.
    Can you give me the link please?

This is the link I used to visit : http://www.epinions.com
    I am also the member of this site and also written some 3 reviews on electronic products and earned $0.08 that is just from one review. I have not got the referral kink there. It will be good if you can give me the information where I can find my referral links.

This is actually a very good site to earn money... if you are good review writer then you can earn good money.

The only thing I don't like is payout for non-US people. $100 is very high. It is very tough for me to reach the target - minimum payout.

Friend, may I know what you mean by "pay you royalties for writing reviews"? I haven't come across the word royalties anywhere.

@tiger, I'm not even able to locate the affiliate program in the site, so the referral link also. If possible, you give me the link of the affiliate program.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, may I know what you mean by "pay you royalties for writing reviews"? I haven't come across the word royalties anywhere.

@tiger, I'm not even able to locate the affiliate program in the site, so the referral link also. If possible, you give me the link of the affiliate program.
    I have also not seen any affiliate program on this site. I am also looking for the link for referral but I have not found it. I know that we can earn money writing reviews on all kinds of products there. It is really a very good site to earn money.

Also in the earning section, they have one section for referral earning - so I am thinking like if they have this section in my account then they must have that referral link also.. but I am not able to locate it. Please if any one knows about from where to find it.. post the message here.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

hi sites seems to be very good ,is it paying genuinely like ciao ?what is the minimum payout and payment processor?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    hi sites seems to be very good ,is it paying genuinely like ciao ?what is the minimum payout and payment processor?
    The payout is different for country to country. As per mu knowledge for US they have very less payout $10 ro $25 I forgot actually the exact number but for non-us its $100 this is very high. This is the only reason I am not much active there.. from last 2-3 months I have not written single reviews there. But I think I will start again.. otherwise there will be a chances for me to out of the site due to inactive for long time.