Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Where can I download free script ?

    Hi guys, do you know where i can download free scripts ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I think aluho it is very difficult to get the free script but for that you can have it in very cheap prices if you need my help tell me what can i do for you?

    As i am also thinking to have a nice script and open a cool paying site!!
    ________
    Web shows
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:47.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi smith, i have one bux.to clone script and two autosurf scripts, right now i am trying to find traffic exchange script. Maybe if you know some and *very* cheap one you can tell me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    India
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You can download free script here
    scriptdungeon(dot)com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Suburbs
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Hi smith, i have one bux.to clone script and two autosurf scripts, right now i am trying to find traffic exchange script. Maybe if you know some and *very* cheap one you can tell me
    akulho,you need traffic exchange script..may be these sites can help you..

    1.http://www.timlinden.com/blog/script...ffic-exchange/ you will be needing to give some money even on free scripts sites also to have your own legal registry and nothing else..scripts are usually free..read their terms

    2.http://www.turbotraffictrader.com/

    3.http://www.freetradescript.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byyp

    akulho,you need traffic exchange script..may be these sites can help you..

    1.http://www.timlinden.com/blog/script...ffic-exchange/ you will be needing to give some money even on free scripts sites also to have your own legal registry and nothing else..scripts are usually free..read their terms

    2.http://www.turbotraffictrader.com/

    3.http://www.freetradescript.com/
    Cool byyp, thanks i'll look into it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok. i will copy all those url of free script here. i will surely going to visit them. i really don't know what is the use of script. but i will surely going to benefit from it too. as i think that is really important for people working online.

  8. #8
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Usually, you can get script for free, but it depend what script do you want?

    If you familiar with making website, then you dont need to buy or find any script.
    you can build the script for yourself

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well i want free script. how do we download free script cause ihave trouble downloading them. how can we read those scripts.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Hi smith, i have one bux.to clone script and two autosurf scripts, right now i am trying to find traffic exchange script. Maybe if you know some and *very* cheap one you can tell me
    akulho,you need traffic exchange script..may be these sites can help you..

    1.http://www.timlinden.com/blog/script...ffic-exchange/ you will be needing to give some money even on free scripts sites also to have your own legal registry and nothing else..scripts are usually free..read their terms

    2.http://www.turbotraffictrader.com/

    3.http://www.freetradescript.com/
    Thanks a lot byyp. I am also looking for free script. so, I am now saving all the site links, which is very helpfull to me. keep it up ur good work.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Suburbs
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Usually, you can get script for free, but it depend what script do you want?

    If you familiar with making website, then you dont need to buy or find any script.
    you can build the script for yourself
    No mate, not all scripts are free..the category special scripts are always paid ones..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Usually, you can get script for free, but it depend what script do you want?

    If you familiar with making website, then you dont need to buy or find any script.
    you can build the script for yourself
    No mate, not all scripts are free..the category special scripts are always paid ones..
    the good ones are actually not free. the free one are not so good. of course every thing has a price.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    India
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What is traffic exchange script ?? Why it is called so ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Traffic exchange script is a script to make a manual or auto surf site where we view other sites to get traffic to our site.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Where can I download free script ?

    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Hi guys, do you know where i can download free scripts ?
    If you are looking for open source scripts almost all of them can be found at sourceforge.net.

    Or if you are looking for free nulled scripts, then you can google over it.

    If You need some nulled scripts , tell some & I will try to get it for you.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have never heard of these sites but I do have free PTC scripts and bux.to clones. I just google it and I always find any script that I want for free.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    it is difficult to get desired script but you can get related script

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    may i know what kind of scripts are looking so that i can help you in this matter.

Similar Threads

  1. free adult movies, download my files
    By Coellgotcomma in forum Make money without website
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-13, 14:59
  2. Free Download Blogger Template
    By debasis in forum Website Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-09, 17:11
  3. All Hit Songs Free Download - My new blog
    By paramita0101 in forum Advertisement Place
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-12-08, 21:06
  4. Free script like bux.to
    By paramita0101 in forum Scripts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-12-08, 18:00
  5. Selling Bug Free PTC Script Only $ 30
    By debasis in forum Scripts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-12-08, 11:03

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
webmaster forums webmaster resource forum webmaster money forums