Hybrid View

Default Need changes in get paid for posting rate

I think the rate for new topic and reply should be reversed since members here enjoying creating topics than replying the topic. I don't see many interactivity here. Sorry for asking.

hmm... and than everyone would be just bumoing the tread... What about to make it eqal at 8 cents for both?

I think that will do admin .... glad if you can apply that so there is balance between new thread and reply.

No, i totally disagree. Posting a new thread and replying to it aren't one and the same. You need to be creative to post a new thread. Replying to a discussion doesn't need any such skill. So dear webmaster please don't make any changes. It should be 10 cents per new post and 5 cents per reply. No changes i recommend. Everything is just fine and perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    hmm... and than everyone would be just bumoing the tread... What about to make it eqal at 8 cents for both?
    i have suggested that to you in site suggestions..but i think no one looked on that i too feel strange surfing here when there are hundreds of new posts each day..if no one bothers our questions why should we bother others..but this attitude is killing and dishonest..and till you don't do some change no one is going to reply to those unanswered questions :shock:

Ya byvp,
    I too dont find any replies for the posts made here....... whatever you suggested is better to start with....so that for reply and creating and new thread ...since money is same everyone will start posting and as well reply to as much threads as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have suggested that to you in site suggestions..but i think no one looked on that i too feel strange surfing here when there are hundreds of new posts each day..if no one bothers our questions why should we bother others..but this attitude is killing and dishonest..and till you don't do some change no one is going to reply to those unanswered questions :shock:

No, i totally disagree. Posting a new thread and replying to it aren't one and the same. You need to be creative to post a new thread. Replying to a discussion doesn't need any such skill. So dear webmaster please don't make any changes. It should be 10 cents per new post and 5 cents per reply. No changes i recommend. Everything is just fine and perfect.
    What make you think replying to a discussion doesn't need any such skill? Please enlighten me O wise one![/quote]

I think thats good Idea.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

look ... members post new topics .... i say AT LEAST WE GET TO USE IT 2 GET CASH .. <<please post a reply>>