Default anyone got paid by yuwie?

am not sure if they do pay..coz as per the page view rates it will be taking another 3 months to reach the payout and they are decreasing the revenue costs every month too..anyone got paid by them?

I joined yuwie a couple of months back and to be honest i didn't find it interesting. And another thing is that i learnt from one forum posted by a yuwie member that when she reached $25 she wasn't paid. Reasons unknown. Hence i decided to keep myself at a distance from yuwie and spend more time here.

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I joined yuwie a couple of months back and to be honest i didn't find it interesting. And another thing is that i learnt from one forum posted by a yuwie member that when she reached $25 she wasn't paid. Reasons unknown. Hence i decided to keep myself at a distance from yuwie and spend more time here.
    you are right shishir,even i am not very regular there for the same reasons..there are mostly unknown people leaving comments in your profile and so we can not make friends too as its all about profile views..lets see if someone gets paid..