Default How about advertising in PTC sites ?

Is the advertising on the affiliate programs like clixsense, click4coins, many other ptc sites usefull? Does they bring the traffic to the site?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I doubt they don't though sometimes you are lucky. Spending $1.99 i advertised for getting referrals for clix4coins in one PTC site and none joined clix4coins as my referral. I regret for losing $1.99. I'm afraid of trying again. But some are lucky as i have heard successful stories in some forums.

here I am not concerned about the referal package I am concerned about the publishers at PTC sites.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

in a way yes, but some times most people clicking those ads are not really viewing those ads. they just minimize it. but if you will display that every i think they will notice it too. but i really don't know really if that wil attract people. i think it ireally depends on your ads.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I do not have a site of my own. However, what I have learnt from some friends tells me that it sometimes depends what type of site you are having. If you have another PTC site or some other on line earning site which you are advertising then you stand more chances. Otherwise you will not get a lot of success.

wel it is really true some times that people will click those ads and will try to register on sites that are really interesting. i for one when i still do some ptc sites. i try to read those ads and find some other ways to earn on those ads.

Default advertise in a PTC programe with adsense code?

I have a website on economic and financial sector data, i.e., it is quite a serious site and it has plenty of google adsense codes. I don't think it is worthwhile to give advertisement of my website in any of these PTC sites. I also think that google will forbid me to attract visitors in this way. Would you suggest something?

Default Re: advertise in a PTC programe with adsense code?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have a website on economic and financial sector data, i.e., it is quite a serious site and it has plenty of google adsense codes. I don't think it is worthwhile to give advertisement of my website in any of these PTC sites. I also think that google will forbid me to attract visitors in this way. Would you suggest something?
    In that case best would be the SEO method. You did a right thing by not putting your website in advertiser in PTC sites. Just try SEO. Contact me if you want to have your site to directories and bookmarked.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PTC sites brings customers to our sites but these people rarely read the contents or read further. So I think it is not that useful to advertise in PTC sites. Mostly PTC ads are that of PTC sites itself it is because there is a higher chance of signing up for advertised sites. For content based sites it is not useful

Yes, I'm agree with you. Clixsense is reputed ptc and very famous in India.
    Neobux is also very good ptc for advertising.

Moreover advertising in PTC sites will cause violation of adsense TOS thus the site may get banned and the amount earned so far will be lost.

Dear nick, Clixsense is very good site for advertising, this is most reputed site also very famous in India. Neobux is also very good and famous.

It really depends on what you are advertising on PTC sites. At first I thought that it would be a waste of time until a friend of mine told me about how it benefited him. If you're promoting something similar to free money programs, like other PTC sites or GPT sites, they are more likely to join if the program gets their attention and if they're not already a member of the program. I promoted "paid forum" sites on PTC sites and I got a lot of referrals just from one campaign. When I promoted an affiliate site trying to sell something, I didn't get any sales. They are more likely to join a free program over anything else.

I have invested money in few ptc sites. it works well. but it is also up to the site you promote.
    Blog is easily to get traffic, but it is hard to get referrals for high payment PTC sites.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    I have invested money in few ptc sites. it works well. but it is also up to the site you promote.
    Blog is easily to get traffic, but it is hard to get referrals for high payment PTC sites.
    Getting referrals to sites like Neobux is very tough as most of them might have already joined that site as it is the only one highly reputed PTC site

may be they might bring some traffic but what we need is clicks in our websites right so you can hardly get any clicks and there would be only page impressions, but page impressions without clicks is waste, at least in google adsense that is the case