Default What is ASP codings?

What is ASP codings?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

you have to have an idea about .net.well asp is not that easy to learn.you have to learn c language coding for that.

I am new to this can any body help me on ASP

Well i found a wiki on it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASP.NET

Hope this clear your doubts.
    SmartzKool

generally asp is used for web based applications

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    generally asp is used for web based applications
    its nothing about general. It is only used for web based coding. The full form of ASP is Active Server PAge. You won't be able to open an asp file in your local machine.
    SmartzKool

Dear nick, as I know, coding on your homepage is related to custom unit. Many of professional coders done it, after unit code your website is ready for make money. I know one good coder, you need to see his website...
    http://christian-albert-mueller.com/professional-coder/

Default Re: What is ASP codings?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    What is ASP codings?
    Dear Nick ASP means ACTIVE SERVER PAGE,There Are two Version Of It Latest Version Is ASP.Net 2.0 old version is only ASP Its The Product Of MicroSoft.
    Thank You.

What is ASP codings?
    ASP is basically a SERVER side programming or scripting. It is used in the Web Development for Server side. Full Form of it is "ACTIVE SERVER PAGES" I think in the name itself it is all mentioned.

Now days people are started using APSX which is I am also not familiar with but it is .net related.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    What is ASP codings?
    ASP is basically a SERVER side programming or scripting. It is used in the Web Development for Server side. Full Form of it is "ACTIVE SERVER PAGES" I think in the name itself it is all mentioned.

Now days people are started using APSX which is I am also not familiar with but it is .net related.
    Dear Tiger I Since last Days I am reading all of your replies your all replies are very nice and you always tried to clear the concept...which is very impressive....here you have absolutely right its a server site script it just like PHP,Cold Fusion But ASP.Net Or ASPX is very tough Than PHP, PHP is little bit easy than Aspx.
    Thanks.

i am not good at program like asp,php, .net and so on.
    but there are many sites/host providers give us simple methods to build a site or a forum.
    so i do not bother to learn them.
    i can make simple html pages though and i think it is enought for me already.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    What is ASP codings?

Dear Tiger I Since last Days I am reading all of your replies your all replies are very nice and you always tried to clear the concept...which is very impressive....here you have absolutely right its a server site script it just like PHP,Cold Fusion But ASP.Net Or ASPX is very tough Than PHP, PHP is little bit easy than Aspx.
    Thanks.
    thanks a lot. Good to know that some one is reading my replies yeah you are very correct.. apsx is somewhat difficult language then ASP. I know ASP and it is very simple.. similar to VB but I have not done any coding in ASPx but I would like to. This is advanced technology that one should know as a developer.

What is ASP codings?

Thanks.
    thanks a lot. Good to know that some one is reading my replies yeah you are very correct.. apsx is somewhat difficult language then ASP. I know ASP and it is very simple.. similar to VB but I have not done any coding in ASPx but I would like to. This is advanced technology that one should know as a developer.
    Nice to know that you are a developer,i usually develop All types of PHP sites and I like To Develop Wordpress Themes And I am Learning VB.Net and Aspx Which is very Tough But Still I am trying Hard to Get Do better In Aspx Actually All Microsoft Products are very Difficult to handle,Tiger shall i call you in the name of tiger or In Your Real Name?If you don't mind Plz tell me your real name if you don't mind then only otherwise i will call in the name of Tiger.
    Take Care.
    Thanks.

What is ASP codings?

Thanks.
    Nice to know that you are a developer,i usually develop All types of PHP sites and I like To Develop Wordpress Themes And I am Learning VB.Net and Aspx Which is very Tough But Still I am trying Hard to Get Do better In Aspx Actually All Microsoft Products are very Difficult to handle,Tiger shall i call you in the name of tiger or In Your Real Name?If you don't mind Plz tell me your real name if you don't mind then only otherwise i will call in the name of Tiger.
    Take Care.
    Thanks.
    Agree, ASP is quite simple then the ASPx. Actually I have done ASP long back and now I didn't find anyone doing ASP coding as ASPx is in the market. ASPx is not also that difficult but still it is somewhat different then ASP but having some good feature than ASP.

What is ASP codings?

Thanks.
    Take Care.
    Thanks.
    Agree, ASP is quite simple then the ASPx. Actually I have done ASP long back and now I didn't find anyone doing ASP coding as ASPx is in the market. ASPx is not also that difficult but still it is somewhat different then ASP but having some good feature than ASP.
    ya you are absolutely right but still people like Asp and Aspx it is popular for its security point of view but it consumes lots of web resources...in latest Aspx you can able to drag and drop different controls and there are lots of good features are there.
    Thanks.

ASP is Microsoft technology, ASP.NET makes it simple to use XML for data storage, configuration and manipulation. The tools which are built into ASP.NET for working with XML are very easy to use

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    ASP is Microsoft technology, ASP.NET makes it simple to use XML for data storage, configuration and manipulation. The tools which are built into ASP.NET for working with XML are very easy to use
    Ya ashok you are absolutely right it will work with XML and the latest version or .Net framework is 2.0 and you can develop many good dynamic sites...take the example of Orkut.com its made with .Net framework 2.0 and its the latest version and its extension is .Aspx and old version's extension was .Asp
    Thanks.

ASP means active server pages and it is a language used for server side actions and HTML combined with ASP can do wonders to a website