Default Pay per install- Do they make you quick profits?

i have never used any program of Pay per install- Do they make you quick profits? :shock: :?:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Sure they do... there are many articles how to make 100USD per day...
    check site http://www.bluehatseo.com and you will find many other articles how to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    check site http://www.bluehatseo.com and you will find many other articles how to make money.
    Thanks a lot Admin. I just save the link in my memory. Hope It will help me a lot.

hello The Dino

Thats a great link and I read it for more than 20 mins as for now and I have bookamarked it for further referance. By the way who is the owner of that site !!!! and Is he making so much money ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    hey admin this site is too good. Didnt get so much time to check out the full article though i am able to check out few things there ..
    thanks for sharing the link

i never tried earning trhough that way.; the only thing that i have installed is stumble upon toolbar and i really don't know if i will going to be paid by that. hopefully i wil know what to do with it.

i visited the site and i read its long topic about making 100 usd per day ,they are good instructions and easy to be done but i wonder who will pay $0.45 per each screensaver installed and why will he pay them????

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i visited the site and i read its long topic about making 100 usd per day ,they are good instructions and easy to be done but i wonder who will pay $0.45 per each screensaver installed and why will he pay them????
    Look it realy works and person who owns this site is making money also other ways and he keeps posting about it on that site.

They pay because they put in your PC software which popups adverts time to time... But you agree with this when you download screensawers...

This is basic model for all these programs... you get something for "FREE" when downloading but you get also adverts to your PC so they make money if you buy something using those adverts and than there is webmaster who gets share of this profit...

Dont forget to use my affiliate links at www.webmaster-money.org if signing up for new programs.

hi,
    i had used one paid to install ,. i had to install the screensaver they would pay me 2 USD for 1 install. But they never turned out even after 2 weeks of sending them mails..
    So i deleted them..

thanks admin for reply but you see , its not totally believed that for every screensaver they pay $0.45 as it will be easy for anyone to install 50 screesavers per day or more , i hope to join there but i would like to see any proofs from that paid to install site..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I also had used paid per install but was not paid for it. I have even forgotten the name of that programme but some of my friends had similar experience. So they also have stopped participating in this type of programms.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I also had used paid per install but was not paid for it. I have even forgotten the name of that programme but some of my friends had similar experience. So they also have stopped participating in this type of programms.
    well even i experienced that problem. that was with installing the screen savers you know

i hope to see people who tried paid to install programs and got paid through them .. to share us their experience

well, i would seriously like to know if there are any legitiamte paying pay per install programs. please let me know if any of you got paid from such programs

I dont do pay per install. I dont just feel like it.

No questions about it. PPI realy pays and make quick money.... but do not put them on sites which are member based since you make only for unique installs and some members do not like it also.
    So use them on sites where you dont care about visitors too much.

And dont forget to check www.pay-per-install.com