Default Get Paid to Blog

Here is a new website where we can generate a handsome income just by blogging , writing reviews about consumer products , increasing traffic to your blog. They pay you a generous 5$ to 25$ per blog you submit them with any reviews.Minimum Payout is around 25$. Just show your creativity in it and start making money out of it.Visit http://reviewme.com

Regards
    jagan
    http://earn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com

For doing this we have to have minimum of some traffic I guess or someother
    rules. Are there any rules of that kind?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I dont think anything like that nick.... Create a blog and write a review of whichever you wish.... What they will do is they will submit your blog to their advertisers and if the advertiser is satisfied with content what you provided you will make money.

Regards
    jagan

they can also accept the review submitted directly on their site too and not only on blogs..they surely pay but as the site is old now and has hundreds of reviews..so if anyone wants to review something from their categories try choosing those areas where reviews submitted are lesser otherwise if you submit reviews about paid-to sites then the most probable reply from them would be that they already have too many reviews about those sites..and moreover they can reject your review for grammatical errors too even when your English is strong and words used are good..so they have many filters before they pay..i tried them once and 2 of my reviews got accepted for which they paid me 10$..and 3 more reviews i submitted got rejected as they were about paid to sites..so choose the untouched areas for higher chances of getting your review accepted..

I can see the site, also register their. But I don't know, why they are not accept my blog. I think we need to learn more about this site.

thanks for the site,i am impressed with the site

Thanks for the nice site informations. I am going to join this site. Hope I also earn lots of money. :wink:

Default Re: Get Paid to Blog

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Here is a new website where we can generate a handsome income just by blogging , writing reviews about consumer products , increasing traffic to your blog. They pay you a generous 5$ to 25$ per blog you submit them with any reviews.Minimum Payout is around 25$. Just show your creativity in it and start making money out of it.Visit http://reviewme.com

Regards
    jagan
    Nice Website Just Visited this but how much it genuine is doubt?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I can see the site, also register their. But I don't know, why they are not accept my blog. I think we need to learn more about this site.
    Maybe your blog contents have crept in grammatical errors. Usually such sites are very particular about Grammars and quality of the contents. They don't accept even if they find any slight errors or faults.

To get approved by reviewme, your blog must have some decent traffics and google page rank first. If your site is just new or lack of traffics, you will forever can't get approved by them. Other similar type of programs like bloggerwave and blogvertise also paying good for just writing review for their products.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    To get approved by reviewme, your blog must have some decent traffics and google page rank first. If your site is just new or lack of traffics, you will forever can't get approved by them. Other similar type of programs like bloggerwave and blogvertise also paying good for just writing review for their products.
    i think the site is like payper post or smorty where they see the blog site having some page rank,it is really difficult to get approve.

The site has a good rate for the reviews. It's surely worth a try. But do they also reject reviews or they usually accept what you submit for the site?

well i will try this site but i think that our blog must have a minimum traffic then only we can earn a bit or else it would be quite difficult for us to earn.

it requires some page rank first to get your blog selected.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    i think the site is like payper post or smorty where they see the blog site having some page rank,it is really difficult to get approve.
    Yes Satyakam You Are Absolutely Right this site is PayPer Post Site.
    Thank You.