Default are you using any cost per sale program?

i have heard a lot about them a lot and have seen people using them and some are like totally free "downloads"..my question is are you using any of them on ur website or blog and what is the criteria for the free downloads?i have only heard of e-bay and amazon sales paying its users but not of free downloads when a member at some other forum told me that free downloads also come under CPS :?: ..but how?

Default Re: are you using any cost per sale program?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have heard a lot about them a lot and have seen people using them and some are like totally free "downloads"..my question is are you using any of them on ur website or blog and what is the criteria for the free downloads?i have only heard of e-bay and amazon sales paying its users but not of free downloads when a member at some other forum told me that free downloads also come under CPS :?: ..but how?

byyp i dont use any cost per sale in my blog neither my website.. meanwhile i have visited a website that deals with cost per sale program just visit it for more details.Site given at my sig..

regards
    jagan
    http://www.vhmnetwork.com

hey..thanks therealdeal..never knew about VHM networking..seems good and genuine..

Seems very complicated to me. Could you guys explain the process more of cost-per-sale? I'd like to learn more about it and possibly utilize it on future websites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Seems very complicated to me. Could you guys explain the process more of cost-per-sale? I'd like to learn more about it and possibly utilize it on future websites.
    hi TheDefier..cost per sale means you are a members of some company providing this service and keep their links on your website or blog..and when someone purchases something through those links you get some commission..for example amazon.com..if you have a blog or website related to books and with amazon link on your site..when some student visits your site h/she might end up seeing amazon link featuring some good book and thus purchase it through that link..then you will also be paid the commissioned amount..!!

hey..thanks therealdeal..never knew about VHM networking..seems good and genuine..
    i will try to use that one too. though i have not really fully understood on what to do with this kind of site. it is really too complicated it seems. it is better if i just try it and learn it by experience.

I use pay per sales. If you ant to do pay per sales, you must have a similiar theme, is better if your site is talking about shopping, else you very hard to get sales

Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer
    I use pay per sales. If you ant to do pay per sales, you must have a similiar theme, is better if your site is talking about shopping, else you very hard to get sales
    they are almost the same lifeplayer..and I guess, newer name of cost per sale is pay per sale.

they are almost the same lifeplayer..and I guess, newer name of cost per sale is pay per sale.
    Pay per sales and cost per sales is same. That's not easy to sales online, that's what my experience. I just wondering how you guy can sell it on your website/blog

Pay per sales and cost per sales is same. That's not easy to sales online, that's what my experience. I just wondering how you guy can sell it on your website/blog
    well, it is actually difficult to make some sales, if I do not promote my blog containing links..and even promotion does not ensures there would be sales...therefore I am not earning that much with sales these days..it was just in the beginning when people used to buy things..

I think also its difficult to make some sales, So, I never interested with that. boring for me.

is there anyone can earn good money with CPS programs?
    if so then we may learn some experience from them.
    at least we know that many people buy products online.

what does cost per sale mean i don't know anything about this.does it mean that if we sell anything we can earn some extra money?

Cookie Suffing is the way to make this profitable

Quote Originally Posted by kijairo
    Cookie Suffing is the way to make this profitable
    what does that mean can you explain in detail so that i can understand?
    i am hearing these words for the first time.

As a normal affiliate you would signup to an affiliate program such as with ebay and then promote the link they give you on your own website. When someone clicks on the link and goes through to ebay- a cookie is put onto their system to track them and if they purchase something you earn a little bit of money.

However when you’re cooking stuffing you don’t actually send visitors to ebay, you simply force the cookie onto their system in the background without them ever knowing. This means you don’t have to drive traffic to them or give them any kind of promotion at all. And because ebay is so big, the chances are a lot of your visitors are going to buy something from them at some point anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kijairo
    As a normal affiliate you would signup to an affiliate program such as with ebay and then promote the link they give you on your own website. When someone clicks on the link and goes through to ebay- a cookie is put onto their system to track them and if they purchase something you earn a little bit of money.

However when you’re cooking stuffing you don’t actually send visitors to ebay, you simply force the cookie onto their system in the background without them ever knowing. This means you don’t have to drive traffic to them or give them any kind of promotion at all. And because ebay is so big, the chances are a lot of your visitors are going to buy something from them at some point anyway
    i don't have a website but i have a blog can i register in that site?
    please can you give me the url of the website?
    how much can you earn through this site?

that's not a site but a blackhat method, ''cookie Stuffing'' anyway...

Send me a pm if you are looking for a online job i have something for you, and for other member interested working for me.