Poll: what would be the future of PTC sites?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Default what would be the future of pay per click programs?

will they be disaapearing soon or its just the beginning?we see hundreds of new sites emerging everyday..sometimes i wonder how many advertisers exist who are feedig these sites?what do you say..

There is no chance of diappearing..

There will me much growth to it.

Actually I too wonder from where does these many advertisers come?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

My friends... you re still confusing PPC and PTC... PPC is affiliate term and is kind of advertising model and it is generaly rate howm much advert costs to advertiser or how much gets the webmaster for clicks generated from this banner.
    PTC is for kids who thinks it is easy to make money... but in this is Nick right and you need to put question "Where those advertisers comes from"

If you have this question in your head than you are stupid to say it has a future... It has future only if they generate a sale... So put question also "Did I ever bought something after I clicked the link to make money by the click?" So if the main reason of PTC is just clicking and not buying than I wouldn advertise and business model would be dead soon.

Some questions?

So please do not confuse here and distinguish PTC and PPC...

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    My friends... you re still confusing PPC and PTC... PPC is affiliate term and is kind of advertising model and it is generaly rate howm much advert costs to advertiser or how much gets the webmaster for clicks generated from this banner.
    PTC is for kids who thinks it is easy to make money... but in this is Nick right and you need to put question "Where those advertisers comes from"

If you have this question in your head than you are stupid to say it has a future... It has future only if they generate a sale... So put question also "Did I ever bought something after I clicked the link to make money by the click?" So if the main reason of PTC is just clicking and not buying than I wouldn advertise and business model would be dead soon.

Some questions?

So please do not confuse here and distinguish PTC and PPC...
    hi webmoney,i was asking about the future of paid to click sites where we never buy anything..and you won't believe but we do get some advertisers on such sites which actually want to sell some of their products so i was wondering if they know that people are just clicking for getting the credit added into their account then why they advertise on such sites instead of going to PPC companies..like i see buys some products from ebay or amazon and so was thinking what would the advertisers be getting when 99% people are clicking for credit and rest 1% are just watching them,talking about them in forums..etc..etc..but not purchasing anything..so i asked that question..and dear i know what is PTC and PPC too

maybe it depende on hOw in depend it is years frOm NOw...

if companies keep advertising and people keep looking fOr ways tO eran online and still willing tO dO it...

it might even grow tO a mOre profitable earning technic...

well nObOdy really knows what the future hOlds...

all i can say is... lets wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi webmoney,i was asking about the future of paid to click sites where we never buy anything..and you won't believe but we do get some advertisers on such sites which actually want to sell some of their products so i was wondering if they know that people are just clicking for getting the credit added into their account then why they advertise on such sites instead of going to PPC companies..like i see buys some products from ebay or amazon and so was thinking what would the advertisers be getting when 99% people are clicking for credit and rest 1% are just watching them,talking about them in forums..etc..etc..but not purchasing anything..so i asked that question..and dear i know what is PTC and PPC too
    They will never go but 99.9% of them will be not able to sustain. Usually PTC sites never get any advertises. They advertise their own referral and affiliate links. But some PTC will come in future with higher facilities for advertisers and might be any of them will be able to become popular like google.
    ________
    Honda Type R specifications
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:51.

Actually i think that 99%of them won't survive as they are here to scam people and nothing else.Most admin don't bother to collect ads and that's why they collapse.I have seen some sites where they are providing money for some legal ads and they are still sustaining.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Mr admin has nicely explained in details but i'm confused to see your answers to webmoney if you know the difference between PTC and PPC but you have given poll on ptc future?but thread title is pay per click future.,

Quote Originally Posted by byyp View Post
    will they be disaapearing soon or its just the beginning?we see hundreds of new sites emerging everyday..sometimes i wonder how many advertisers exist who are feedig these sites?what do you say..
    Hi byyp!
    Pay per click programs are one of the fastest and easiest ways for you to make money online. And the simplicity of the whole entire concept is fantastic. You will never be beholden to anyone. All you have to do is watch your money add up from all of the clicks. So, pay per click programs are the way of the future.
    I am newbie. I found this topic from google.com
    I like this topic very much. I hope that I can learn from all of you.
    Best regards

actually i think it wont end any time soon. there are always ppl that launch a new one... even if isnt a decent one, just to scam ppl, like there are a lot now...
    at least this is my opinion...

The future of pay per click websites are not bright as it getting more and more populated the thing that is hurting the PTC sector are scams there are thousand of scams websites are popping up which hurting the trust of many people this fear of scam make people avoid these programs.