Default which site is offering the cheapest web hosting plans

which site is offering the cheapest web hosting plans on the internet. do you know some good sites that are offering free web hosting plans on the internet [/i]

Well mustang, there's this site that hosts my site and it's been pretty reliable. I made a topic about it here, called www.media4solutions.com. Very cheap price at $2 a month! They also offer free domain registration for the first year.

Hope you find the hosting for you soon! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Well mustang, there's this site that hosts my site and it's been pretty reliable. I made a topic about it here, called www.media4solutions.com. Very cheap price at $2 a month! They also offer free domain registration for the first year.

TheDefier..is it really so??? :shock: 2$ for a month is nothing..!!are they good in their service..?how much bandwidth we will be getting..i am going to start a flash based website which will be needing more bandwidth..so will it be worth?please tell..thanks

EDIT: ok i have checked their hosting plans and everything..and its really a good deal they are offering..but i am still not sure about the security..would it be safe to do registration with them?and they say "Philippines web hosting" so i hope they are providing their services internationally too??

Byyp I've been a member for 2 years (annual-type payment) and they are very reliable. I really recommend them to you. They provide international services .

Good luck with your site and I hope this helped you!

Byyp I've been a member for 2 years (annual-type payment) and they are very reliable. I really recommend them to you. They provide international services .

Good luck with your site and I hope this helped you!
    hurrayyyyyyy..thanks TheDefier..i will go for them.. :P and if you are using them since long then no further question arises..!!

Haha, glad I was able to help you :wink: May your relationship with the hosting service prosper Good luck!

well..thank ya..i have told about them to my mates also and three of them are using them right now..they are just doing everything smoothly

that is really cheap. so you pay $2 per month. or do you ahve to pay the total amount for the whole year which is about $24 if the price is $2 per month. well i will like to pay if they will ask for monthly payment only.

Dear mustang, 000webhost provide free web hosting, but I want to suggest you don't go for free webhosting, choose any good company like ipowerweb, bluehost, hostgator etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, 000webhost provide free web hosting, but I want to suggest you don't go for free webhosting, choose any good company like ipowerweb, bluehost, hostgator etc.
    well,but 000webhost came out long ago so i thin if our site is only a small one we can try to take their service.many people like it currently.and they give aff programs.

have anyone noticed backycorp.
    They are providing hosting at 1$ per month and with 5 gb space and 250 gb bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    have anyone noticed backycorp.
    They are providing hosting at 1$ per month and with 5 gb space and 250 gb bandwidth.
    Oh wow..Awesome offer guys.... Thanks all. Any more good offers. ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    which site is offering the cheapest web hosting plans on the internet. do you know some good sites that are offering free web hosting plans on the internet [/i]
    There are lot of companies offering web hosting plan. But i would suggest this site Thewebpole.com. Here i have hosted my sites at low cos. You can also get the different web hosting plat at cheap rate. They are providing good and quality service based on windows and linux os platform. The web hosting plan starts from $1.99