Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i give you a advice that you should choose a webhosting which is good for you.i know a hosting which is Hostmonster.it is both with good price and quality.and it is with unlimiter space.

it is hard to find a good web host. it is more like a trial and error for some . some people will find one web host good at the start but will start bad as days went on.

Default Re: about the best web hosts?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i am planning to start a website in 2008 about the lawn tennis as i am a big fan of tennis..i am learning about the web tactics right now and when i feel like starting one i'll be launching it..please tell me what are the best hosting providers..i want to know something about them to make a list of them and study each of them separately to have some handy knowledge about them..thanks
    Nice that you are going for a website.Anyways, you can go for bluehost or even net4india as these provides good service also which is very important

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    it is hard to find a good web host. it is more like a trial and error for some . some people will find one web host good at the start but will start bad as days went on.
    i don't think so,because there are also some good web hostings.but maybe it is hard to judge which is the best one.it is depend on our needing.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i don't think so,because there are also some good web hostings.but maybe it is hard to judge which is the best one.it is depend on our needing.
    Well for me, a good host is one who delivers what we need and their customer service also should be very satisfactory

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well for me, a good host is one who delivers what we need and their customer service also should be very satisfactory
    For me, my good host will be those hosting site that provides 24x7 days uptime services without failed. Who want their site hosted on net but then always down due to hosting problems. The other things is the hosting must have supported all the necessary programs language extension, dont want to waste money to host the site that can not be run in the host.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear ssarkar, all good webmasters go for famous and reputed hosting, and they pay more money for that. The reason is only one, webmasters want good service and good bandwidth for their websites. So we need always choose good hosting company. Bluehost is one of good company, if anyone want to buy, than please contact me, the give you free domain with unlimited space for only 45$.
    well,bluehost is a good hosting company,and i with hostmonster is belong to a company.so hostmonster is also good. if someome need a quality hosting,both of them is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    For me, my good host will be those hosting site that provides 24x7 days uptime services without failed. Who want their site hosted on net but then always down due to hosting problems. The other things is the hosting must have supported all the necessary programs language extension, dont want to waste money to host the site that can not be run in the host.
    It is really hard to said which company provided the best hosting ever package to members. It depends on members needs and requirements, provided a hosting company meett the requirements and always having good customer support services and their hosting site never down from those unnecessary maintenance and DDOS attack, it is consider the best host.