Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default about the best web hosts?

i am planning to start a website in 2008 about the lawn tennis as i am a big fan of tennis..i am learning about the web tactics right now and when i feel like starting one i'll be launching it..please tell me what are the best hosting providers..i want to know something about them to make a list of them and study each of them separately to have some handy knowledge about them..thanks

I think you should choose hosting providers which you know very very well. I choose my hosting provider Who is my friend, doing this help you much when you have certain problem moreover he will knowing the maximum output of his hosting plans and so you can extract more of plans that are offered to you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: about the best web hosts?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i am planning to start a website in 2008 about the lawn tennis as i am a big fan of tennis..i am learning about the web tactics right now and when i feel like starting one i'll be launching it..please tell me what are the best hosting providers..i want to know something about them to make a list of them and study each of them separately to have some handy knowledge about them..thanks
    hope to see your website and hope to get some tips from you on how to make a website.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    hope to see your website and hope to get some tips from you on how to make a website.
    Hey, thanks for the wishes indieover, I have already made my websites..you can check them in my signatures. I have listed only 2 out of 12 :wink: Was busy with exams..so could not be in touch with everyone here.

as far as i know is yahoo services and goodle services are the best web hosting services. they hav got wide range of products from which u can select a lot

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Hey, thanks for the wishes indieover, I have already made my websites..you can check them in my signatures. I have listed only 2 out of 12 :wink: Was busy with exams..so could not be in touch with everyone here.
    you have cool websites. how did you do that. it must have been hard to do that. you must have so much knowledge in making a website. well why do you need a webhosting providers. would not your website run without webhosting provider. as i already able to see your site.

I have sold my signature space..lol

Yeah..I have my own websites too. I have learned HTML,MySQL,PHP, web designing and Java. I usually built my websites on my own.

we need web hosting providers because we always want our sites to be up 24x7x365. If I use local hosting like my own computer and IP, whenever I'll be closing my computer or disconnecting my internet connection, my sites will no longer be online. As I want them to be online throughout years, I need web hosts, which are always up.

Yeah..I have my own websites too. I have learned HTML,MySQL,PHP, web designing and Java. I usually built my websites on my own.

we need web hosting providers because we always want our sites to be up 24x7x365. If I use local hosting like my own computer and IP, whenever I'll be closing my computer or disconnecting my internet connection, my sites will no longer be online. As I want them to be online throughout years, I need web hosts, which are always up.
    You have learnt many things to keep you alive on this internet world.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

how can we host our own website using our own computer and ip. well i think that it is really important for a website to be accessible 24 hours a day.

I really love learning things and i have learned a few things already, thanks!

SO its comes to learning then I also have learnt a many :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

as more new sites come out and chatting in many forums we will have much experience and that new things we are learning.
    i believe we are learning things always.
    but how much we have learned it depends.

byyp had made plenty of websites and already launched them, but I can't understand how the websites are not always on 24X7. Is she using her own computer to host those sites? I am also planning to renew my hosting service and am interested in this type of discussion.

As my opinion Hostgater and ipower is the best hosting company with good band width . Their rates are also cheap.

How about X10hosting.com? Someone has suggested this site for free hosting facility. Is the free service is going to be bad?

Dear byyp, I know two hosting company, both are provide best hosting with 60$ per year. the name is ipowerweb and hostgater, both are provide unlimited bandwidth.

Dear Ishan, your two posts are same. Anyway, 60$ per year is not a very low rate. How about the free hosting sites?

Its 2009 have you started your site?still you need any good hosting site's link?according to me MaxHosting Site is the best hosting till now.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Its 2009 have you started your site?still you need any good hosting site's link?according to me MaxHosting Site is the best hosting till now.
    Thank You.
    Dear Debasish, byyp posted this thread in 2007, and the thread is still active. So you shouldn't be worried, I think she already has launched her website on tennis. Anyway your information is good. Thanks for that.

Dear ssarkar, all good webmasters go for famous and reputed hosting, and they pay more money for that. The reason is only one, webmasters want good service and good bandwidth for their websites. So we need always choose good hosting company. Bluehost is one of good company, if anyone want to buy, than please contact me, the give you free domain with unlimited space for only 45$.