Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how can we know if a new company will be paying us?

is it just by trying them out and then watching if they pay us or not or we can find before joining their group also that whether they will be paying or not?i see many new companies being launched almost everyday..and each claiming to pay you from 2-3.5 or even more per CPM..are they true and genuine or they can be fake also..

Make some discussion on forums like here or some other forums that visit regularly, and so all people will give you advice of that program and their review. And that makes it for you, now you would in a position to judge "Should/Shouldn't join the program?"
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Make some discussion on forums like here or some other forums that visit regularly, and so all people will give you advice of that program and their review. And that makes it for you, now you would in a position to judge "Should/Shouldn't join the program?"
    you are right nick..i should ask about it on other forums too..thanks

yah thats one good way to find it out. This needs you to wait for people to reply you back.
    You can also search google for the program name you are looking for. It automatically gives up discussions already made inother forums.
    So go therogh them you will get good knowledge

one more thing i have figured out is to get the domain name information through whois so that we can can know who is the owner and then search for him/her..and also it would be telling us a rough estimate of how stable the site is

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    one more thing i have figured out is to get the domain name information through whois so that we can can know who is the owner and then search for him/her..and also it would be telling us a rough estimate of how stable the site is
    ohh cool
    this is a new method you suggested me.
    thanks for sharing it with us byyp.
    By the way what is this whois? is it a website or a command or something like that?

Do you think would be an appropriate solution to track?? I hope that is not at all sufficient... I hope you are aware of http://365jobs4u.com .. This website has a good design and they claim that they offer real online and offline data entry jobs.. Actually that is fake program.It demands 2000 - 4000 INR from members to offer job.. But they neither give any job nor refund the money..In that website they have provided an company address , phone number and email contact.. When any person calls to enquire about their program to join they will respond properly..... Many persons call them to ask i have not got any job... In that case they dont respond clearly...What will you do in this case?????
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Thats true Therealdeal. Can't we file a case against them in cyberlaw. Many people aren't aware that cyberlaw is the solution of ending the large number of scam organisations but no one really use it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thats true Therealdeal. Can't we file a case against them in cyberlaw. Many people aren't aware that cyberlaw is the solution of ending the large number of scam organisations but no one really use it.
    Yes Nick i accept your point... I am also in the intention of registering a complaint against these type of online fake data entry programs...
    The same is the case with starryindia,zenithinfosolutions and many programs are there....But we need to provide them with exact proof of how they cheated.... How can we provide that???? I feel these programs should be totally banned and they should not enter the web world forever...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Yes Nick i accept your point... I am also in the intention of registering a complaint against these type of online fake data entry programs...
    The same is the case with starryindia,zenithinfosolutions and many programs are there....But we need to provide them with exact proof of how they cheated.... How can we provide that???? I feel these programs should be totally banned and they should not enter the web world forever...
    yah you are absolutely right. When you file a case against some one you should keep all the proof for that.
    Then which site you can submit that?

No one would like to have that program in Internet even the that website owner too, And coming to the point of complaining, no one in the world will have a proof of that. Its different thing that only 10% of people know of cyberlaw and would opt for registering a complain against them. And out of that only few % of people will have the proof.
    :idea:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No one would like to have that program in Internet even the that website owner too, And coming to the point of complaining, no one in the world will have a proof of that. Its different thing that only 10% of people know of cyberlaw and would opt for registering a complain against them. And out of that only few % of people will have the proof.
    :idea:
    yes you are right. there should be some awareness brought amoung the people.
    only 10% of the people may be knowing about the cyber law

Find payproofs on internet or just try it and check if it pays xD

Yeah,you got to becareful with new companies.You never know if they are going to rip you off or be legit.I personally would wait for awhile,before i would join a site that just started.See how other people rate it and make sure its cool enough to join.Scams sure suck and I wouldnt want to go though that again. :twisted:

when i see a new site offering CPM compagin i will ask it in a forum i used going to.and i will inquire my friends.more,i will search in google or other places and collect useful message about it.

We can't tell how genuine or fake even if they are just a pre-launched company..... All we can do is try for yourself and do some research if the owner has a good reputations...

Default Re: how can we know if a new company will be paying us?

is it just by trying them out and then watching if they pay us or not or we can find before joining their group also that whether they will be paying or not?i see many new companies being launched almost everyday..and each claiming to pay you from 2-3.5 or even more per CPM..are they true and genuine or they can be fake also..
    Its really difficult to judje whether new site pays but mostly new ones pay for atleast for some time and we need to check whether they pay instantly and if yes its better to join them

:wink: I think that somebody should experience wether the site pays or not and share it in some forums, otherwise all say that they pay.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Default Re: how can we know if a new company will be paying us?

Nowadays there are so many websites that offers such online earning strategies that may attract people to sign up and accept their offers, and theirs a lot of scammed and fake website that you will end up to nothing, so better to make some research and ask your friends to authenticate or validate if that is really genuine.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

But it is not that easy those fake company dont have real record in who is domain information ,or hosting information ,so how to prove that they are cheated you ?And they know how to tackle these things.