Default www.ipowerweb.com

• 300 GB Hosting!
    • 2,500 E-mail Accounts
    • Website Builder
    • Free Domain Incl.
    • Host 25 Domains in 1
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

that is really nice to hjave those free webhosting. but i think we just have to stick with one free webhostnig. and i will try to visit my free webhosting.

how long is the free webhosting. is it only for month trial.

wow, very good informations. its a very helpful to us. i am going to check it.

Thanks for the information i am rebuilding my website so i will look into this!

As I know, ipower is very reputed hosting company with good bandwidth. They charged only 60$ per year for 1500MB disc space. Members earn from referrals also.

I visited the site but I can't find any free web hosting plans in their website. They have only paid hosting plans. Also I don't think they will give you free TLD domain with free hosting plans. Maybe you are talking about subdomain.

What is the monthly bandwidth they provide with?

What are the hosting plans?
    SmartzKool

Dear alpine, I know that ipowerweb is very good hosting company, with very low charges. Hostgater is also good hosting with unlimited bandwidth.

can you tell me the expiry of the web hosting, will it give service for life time or it is limited for some time.

I power web hosting seems to be very good and the rates are pretty reasonable here and over that giving out that many e-mails id's and domains is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    can you tell me the expiry of the web hosting, will it give service for life time or it is limited for some time.
    No hosting company provide life time services. You need to renewal your order every year. But there are some free hosting sites which offers free hosting for life time.
    ________
    Video reviews
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 10:54.

ipowerweb host is good.but i like HostMonster more.

it is unlimited space and unlimited bandwith.also free domain incl.

Default Message

Ipowerweb is really good hosting company.There are others also but ipowerweb is better than others as far as my knowledge.Thanks a lot for information.

i admit that ipowerweb is a good hosting.but i prefer hostmonster hosting to ipowerweb.it is also good.and it maybe better than ipowerweb.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i admit that ipowerweb is a good hosting.but i prefer hostmonster hosting to ipowerweb.it is also good.and it maybe better than ipowerweb.
    Well even though hostmonstor is good you can not use them for a long time as their prices are high and also there appear rates given if you register for 3 years.

according to the data provided how much bandwith is possibl and shadow king they have a yearly plan i guess using thta will not worry because itcheat and good according to the plan they give.i will give it a try when i have funds to buy yearly plan

how much do you pay for the hosting in those two sites. what are the good things in getting your site hosted on these two.

Friends, first of all, ipowerweb doesn't provide any free hosting service, and their basic plan starts from $4.95 with 5 GB space and 250 GB bandwith. But I'm not sure if they provide any mysql database in this plan.

yes,any good hosting doesn't provide any free hosting service,like ipowerweb and bluehost and so on.

yes,any good hosting doesn't provide any free hosting service,like ipowerweb and bluehost and so on.
    Yes, it's a good hosting plan, but i don't think you wil get the data base also free with this package and it is also not mentioned over here.