Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default what type of blogs are good for posting on the internet

what type of blogs are good for posting on the internet. what are the most popular topics to earn money from the internet. what do you think about this

Default Re: what type of blogs are good for posting on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    what type of blogs are good for posting on the internet. what are the most popular topics to earn money from the internet. what do you think about this
    well,it all depends upon ur interests and any kind of blog can pour money on you if you are very well familiar with its content as well as its among your interests coz then you can write on blogs freely..so a simple looking blog of free e-books can be money maker for those whose interests are e-books and so he/she regualrly updates it with useful content and even the blog of those persons who provide you many things at a time can't be successful if the person is not devoting proper time and interest to his/her blog...

so just blog about anything you like and then "monetinize" it with like google adsense,bidvertiser,obeus,blueadvertise and many other similar companies which pay you as per their terms and conditions..

its not that the blog of people who are involved in money making are most visited..rather they are visited by only those who are interested in them..so you should take into consideration people's interests too who will be the main source of your earnings..!

Dear friend, try to make a blog with interesting and useful content. Try to know people's interest and current social event. This is my personal opinion.

Dear friend, try to make a blog with interesting and useful content. Like - Money making tips, SEO, Computer tips, music download, game, new gazette, Science informations, photography, travel etc.. This is my personal opinion..

every blog is good and popular in internet,you just need that much good and popular posts and content about it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What is familiar topic for you?
    If you're not with medical, then why you should make medical blog, right?
    You should just keep stick with what you're familiar with

well hot topic is health,yoga,money making tips etc but you should concentrate on original writing and write where you are sound at.

I think the best blog could be writing articles about webmaster stuffs like SEO, Google PR, or scripts or definitions of web field terms like meaning of sub-domains, parking domains, etc.
    Also, you can write about money-making programs like PTP, PTC or anything else related to online business.

it depends on people desire because some people like automotive sites,some review site and some likes money making site so desire vary from person to person....But Review sites are more demanding in these days.
    Thanks.

The blog about recipe is anohter hot topic though you must have interest and have a great amount of knowledge about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    The blog about recipe is anohter hot topic though you must have interest and have a great amount of knowledge about it.
    I make a blog about movie and make money online.
    I don't think recipe is popular because the visitors would be a mom

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I make a blog about movie and make money online.
    I don't think recipe is popular because the visitors would be a mom

yes movies and money making are hot topics to blog about and get many visitors

as to me i have a site "dailypayoutproof.blogspot"
    and i have put many payout proof there and there are many traffic from google daily.
    lol
    hope you will have a nice blog as well.
    i like my current blog now and i will update it often (not by daily)

but the payout proof daily will be true.haha

You think food is only the mom's department. But in real world, every single person (at least whom I know) are eager to eat good food and they have real interest in it. They may be young girls, boys, bachelors (both male, female) and of course newly weds and moms. These section of population are occupying fairly a good proportion of total population I think.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    as to me i have a site "dailypayoutproof.blogspot"
    and i have put many payout proof there and there are many traffic from google daily.
    lol
    hope you will have a nice blog as well.
    i like my current blog now and i will update it often (not by daily)

but the payout proof daily will be true.haha
    sorry to say, but your blog is messed up on sidebar.
    and I don't think 8-20 visitors per day is not too much.

What is the purpose of ellion's blog about daily payout proof, is not clear to me. Is he/she also giving the referral's link along with his post so that visitors can also join those sites?

I think some of the most popular blogs in the net today is about money, love and life. Basically, if have answer to people's basic questions about those matter then your blog will have a lot of visitors and subscribers if you have good contents.

I think the most effective blog topics is all about business, online earning income and investing..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

if one can give good topics on health matter,movie review and some computer technical things then one can get very good traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I think some of the most popular blogs in the net today is about money, love and life. Basically, if have answer to people's basic questions about those matter then your blog will have a lot of visitors and subscribers if you have good contents.
    well there are lots of existing blogs already regarding making money online and all that stuff. But I prefer to make a blog that is some what easier for me to co relate with my visitors. In this way it would some how have a personal touch of my expertise .