Default Do you compare this site against other PTPOFs?

Because others offer more money per post, others less, but I don't know much about the competition of this website, so could someone answer me?

I cannot help you since I am the webmaster but try to PM some people who were already paid and have many posts :idea:

Default Re: Do you compare this site against other PTPOFs?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKMANNEOEXCEEDZERO
    Because others offer more money per post, others less, but I don't know much about the competition of this website, so could someone answer me?
    i can't tell you about my payout experience here as i have still not reached there but i know 3 of my friends who got paid by this site and which led me to join in here :wink: ...i'll be letting u know in how much time i am getting paid as i'll be posting my payment proof here as well as in my blog..but from my experience of about 10 paid to post forums i rate this forum @ number 2 after mylot in general and as per the the pay per post i'll rate it the best..why:
    1.this site is offering 10 cents for a new thread and 5 cents for a reply which to my knowledge are one among the highest in category of paid-to-post forums
    2.the only thing why i rate it on second rank is the limitation of number of paying posts..like after 10 posts you won't get paid..i know such rules are necessary to avoid excessive spamming..so fine here as its a relatively newer forum too..
    3.the webmaster here is interacting with its users when required which is not there on many paid-to-post forums and in some there are only VIP visits of the webmasters which is not so in this forum's case so its a good incentive to post your problems here if any apart from the earnings..

i think it will clear your doubt a bit about paid-to-post forums and this forum's comparison with them..and the next thing is try it yourself and in a day or two you will urself be able to judge the environment here..good luck!

This website is really great compared to other websites...I really like it with other websites you aren't sure that you get paid...there has been people paid from this website

ya this is a nice forum with good pay per post rate, well you can also work on other paying forums meanwhile and have a great time