Default Why the Asian users are paid less in affiliate programs?

There is a difference between the programs of affiliate site in payments, US/canada are paid more when compared with the other parts of the world. Why ?

Its because of the advertisers, there are only few advertisers in Asian countries and also one more important point is Asian people shop very very less online.

well that is why ads want more american traffic cause they purchase more.

Lol
    I think it applies the same strategy as that which applies all the major brands such as adidas / nike to vietname and indonisie
    PS with respect
    I think it is not because advertising directed
    That's all (this is a can of its marketing

well i guess affilliate programs are more sure that they will get their money back with people in US and canada. Since they are more capable to buy some things,

I think they are mostly instersted in U.s and Canada regions.It really does suck for the other people though..It should be fair,but it doesnt work that way** :twisted:

the asian advertisers pay less. and main concern is rupee vs dollar issue.

most of the reasom i think it is because the main customers are from US or Canada.and thats the main market to them.

Default Asians and US Difference

I think the reason that Asian consumers make less than US consumers is because most of the people who give money are from the US and have to send checks across borders so it costs more to do that and so they get less and plus the worth of one USD is more than that of Asian currency and so we get more for our postings and affiliate programs.

Asian Affiliate program pay less because Asian People don't buy online much as USA or Canadian peoples & in Asia their hardly found some affiliate program site plus seller don't give that much of advertisement to affiliate programs they believe in traditional marketing Asia seller or market people doesn't know about affiliate programs........ :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Asian Affiliate program pay less because Asian People don't buy online much as USA or Canadian peoples & in Asia their hardly found some affiliate program site plus seller don't give that much of advertisement to affiliate programs they believe in traditional marketing Asia seller or market people doesn't know about affiliate programs........ :P :P
    I agree with moneymoney. Moreover the currency value is more when we talk about US/Canada or even Europe traffic as compared to Asian currency,giving high returns to the advertisers when people purchase things through them. US dollar is a universal currency for international trade.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

and because advertiser from US is paying high too.
    of course advertiser from US just want to pay US member not international member, because their products just sold on US.

i think the answer is much obvious already.but most of the affiliates are not from US/CA

Not all asians believe in online purchasing, as an asian I can say because if I am going to work online my family and other peoples say that you are doing nothing and wasting your time by sitting idle at home office.

This is true, right now i lost my job and start working online and my family starts thinking that what happenes in the future, how the money comes and how we can pay all expenses.

It is very hard to tell them that it is possible for getting paid online. So I did not tell them anything at all.

I will show them the money and then they can see the proof and might be they believe.

http://siteslisting.blogspirit.com/a...must-view.html
    Minimum Payout: $5.00

It's free to join and easy to sign up!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by man2008
    Not all asians believe in online purchasing, as an asian I can say because if I am going to work online my family and other peoples say that you are doing nothing and wasting your time by sitting idle at home office.

This is true, right now i lost my job and start working online and my family starts thinking that what happenes in the future, how the money comes and how we can pay all expenses.

It is very hard to tell them that it is possible for getting paid online. So I did not tell them anything at all.

I will show them the money and then they can see the proof and might be they believe.

http://siteslisting.blogspirit.com/a...must-view.html
    you have great experience about earning money online.i guess you still think it is useful to get asia traffic right?

You are right man!

I have been working online since 2006, though I cannot earn much but I can say that before investing in any thing on the net you must confirm from various forums and other sources.

I have been a victim of scams while working for a company in India, named 365jobs4u.com. There I paid around 2000 Rs. and lost all of money.

Now I am trying to put them in black list.
    Minimum Payout: $5.00

It's free to join and easy to sign up!

Hidden Content

Just search you will get a list of scam reporting sites.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

The question is answered here already.

It is simple... There is more money, more HDP and more spendings... So there is bigger demand in USA and west and also the technology and marketing is a bit further.

In Asia it will come but first Asia needs to get rid of overhelming poverty and make all people able to even use internet.

Same is for Africa and South America...