Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any one using kontera?

how good is that when compared with google, I have never tried with it, I tried to sign up with it but it says you must have minimum number of visitor( of some figure which he gave) which I dont have it.

Default Re: Any one using kontera?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    how good is that when compared with google, I have never tried with it, I tried to sign up with it but it says you must have minimum number of visitor( of some figure which he gave) which I dont have it.
    I too have signed up for contera with my existing blog.. I got a mail from them after 2-3 weeks stating that your blog is not acceptable for placing our ads or similar message like that... Are you able to see those ads in any of the websites or blogs?? Nick
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

I think Kontera is the same as Google only it will be more 'annoying' for most of your readers. Their 'ads' will be displayed right in your text and that will look unclean and unprofessional...

Never had a try with kontera and google adsene, I feel adbrite is good for me !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    I think Kontera is the same as Google only it will be more 'annoying' for most of your readers. Their 'ads' will be displayed right in your text and that will look unclean and unprofessional...
    Are they layer ads or ordinary ads similar to google or bidvertiser??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

i think it is really hard to register for ads in other sites. it is easier with google. but when i am more good in making blog. i will surely going to try them all out.

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    Never had a try with kontera and google adsene, I feel adbrite is good for me !!!!
    I also never try Kontera but I don't like Adbrite also . because its very slow earnings. So, I left this. How much u earn from there.

I didnt meet the required number of visitors when I applied last time, but now I think I can meet that requirement.

Hello haminiham
    So you mean to say that they require minimum number of visitors in applying process.

Well, after go through all the reply and found nobody are doing Kontera. I join Kontera and get approved by them since 3 months ago. I have no idea how to maximize the earning, I only able to earn $1++ monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer
    Well, after go through all the reply and found nobody are doing Kontera. I join Kontera and get approved by them since 3 months ago. I have no idea how to maximize the earning, I only able to earn $1++ monthly.
    That good. So I got atleast one member here who can speak on Kontera. I think you should work on your blog with kontera to earn more.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I have been using kontera for last 2 months roughly and its working pretty well than I have expected. Initially, I have read somewhere, that adding kontera to your google site/blog reduces your click through rate and earnings in general..but frankly speaking, I have not noticed that big a difference..may be I don't have that much of traffic clicking on kontera thats why..but do go for it..its quite better than even bidvertiser..coz even one click can earn you $X..depending upon your blog content..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    I have been using kontera for last 2 months roughly and its working pretty well than I have expected. Initially, I have read somewhere, that adding kontera to your google site/blog reduces your click through rate and earnings in general..but frankly speaking, I have not noticed that big a difference..may be I don't have that much of traffic clicking on kontera thats why..but do go for it..its quite better than even bidvertiser..coz even one click can earn you $X..depending upon your blog content..
    So you mean to say that you they are better than bidvertisers ???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    So you mean to say that you they are better than bidvertisers ???
    yes, at least I think so as per their bids/pay rate per click.

Moreover, now even blogs with lower traffic (lower than their previous criteria of 5,000+ uniques per month) can also get their approval, because when I had submitted my blogs I have filled less than 1,000 unique visitors per month and even then I got accepted..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i wonder how they will pay us. are they paying via paypal? btw, i never see payment proof from this site. anyone can provide here?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    i wonder how they will pay us. are they paying via paypal? btw, i never see payment proof from this site. anyone can provide here?
    They do pay alec and they pay via 3 methods, paypal, checks and wire transfer. Google for the payment proofs, you might be seeing some, as they previously were accepting high traffic sites only, whose owners usually do not display their payment proofs unless they are related to marketing or money making somehow..

I do join Kontera for some time. This is one of the good programs since they not request you to pit either link or banner. They just choose the text from your content. If i not mistaken, you need 50000 visitors in 60 days to get approved

I do join Kontera for some time. This is one of the good programs since they not request you to pit either link or banner. They just choose the text from your content. If i not mistaken, you need 50000 visitors in 60 days to get approved
    I do not think its a criteria anymore. I am receiving 2000+ uniques per month, which means 4000 uniques per 60 days, and my blog has already been approved.

I do not think its a criteria anymore. I am receiving 2000+ uniques per month, which means 4000 uniques per 60 days, and my blog has already been approved.
    Maybe you are right, i just add a new blog which have less than 100 visitor per day and i just get approved by Kontera

Maybe you are right, i just add a new blog which have less than 100 visitor per day and i just get approved by Kontera
    wow..even at your new blog you are getting 100 visitors per day..! How are you promoting your blog lifeplayer? Please share..