Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Making money with google adsense!

Can a person earn money through google adsense with more than one blog or website or is there any restrictions?

Yes ofcourse you can earn money with atleast one blog/website that is the minimum requirement. There is no restriction that you should have this many site.

Ok fine. I know that google pays for adsense when our account earnings reaches $100. But i just want to know if i have 3 websites or blogs with google ads on it, then will the earnings from all the 3 websites credited to one google adsense account or for each website we should register with a different google adsense account. Thanks

Dear shishir, if you are approved member of google adsense, than you make as many as blog, and post your adsense code their. Many of people make money from thousands of blogs.

Default Re: Making money with google adsense!

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    Can a person earn money through google adsense with more than one blog or website or is there any restrictions?
    Dear friend now google is going to stop its adsense program it almost stop it not accepting new applications any more and those having their old a\c they are only running adsense and google at the time of payout rejecting everyone's a\c without valid reasons.So better to try Adbrite ot other network there are many more site available which far better than google adsense.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Dear friend now google is going to stop its adsense program it almost stop it not accepting new applications any more and those having their old a\c they are only running adsense and google at the time of payout rejecting everyone's a\c without valid reasons.So better to try Adbrite ot other network there are many more site available which far better than google adsense.
    Thanks.
    oh really,thats a breaking news for me.

With too many blogs, its actually too easy to reach the payout even without much traffic to our blog.

In that case, will we get paid from them???

hey none has answered my question till now.i had registered in google adsense with my blog which is three months old but then too my request was rejected.what shall i do to register in adsense?

I believe you can add several blogs to your Adsense account. I just don't know how many blogs you can add.

first and foremost i think you need to have a blog then enroll it to adsense and you have to wait about a week of approval and your website blog content will be the one to determine on what kind of ads that adsense will decide to give it for you..

If your blog is at least 6 months old (it is well discussed topic in different forums), you can apply for adsense account. When you get permission to have adsense codes, you can use those codes in as many blogs as you wish and all the earnings are counted under the same account.

Debasish, what you are saying is not known to me. Google has stopped giving permission to use codes and also the payout ?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey none has answered my question till now.i had registered in google adsense with my blog which is three months old but then too my request was rejected.what shall i do to register in adsense?
    actually adsense TOS is being changed now they are accepting 6 months old blog sites only and they are very strict to accept the sites ,they require quality blogs.

yes,of course,people can make many different blog or website to earn money through google adsense.and it is all we take our efforts to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If your blog is at least 6 months old (it is well discussed topic in different forums), you can apply for adsense account. When you get permission to have adsense codes, you can use those codes in as many blogs as you wish and all the earnings are counted under the same account.

Debasish, what you are saying is not known to me. Google has stopped giving permission to use codes and also the payout ?
    So now that I have created a new blog and havent tried earning from adsense before I have to wait for 6 moths to get my blog approved? And its not yet sure if they will approve it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    I don't think this is the real case, indeed google getting strict on checking blogs before approving new adsense accunt application, but they still accepts new members if their blogs is exist for long and having a good traffics. Google adsense still the best affiliate programs compares with others.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Don't worry about adsense, just make a good blog and apply to adsense, if they reject you, just apply again in 2-3 months when your site got better. Otherwise, use another PPC site

Other PPC sites means bidvertiser or adbrite? But google adsense has the highest PPC rate, I think, though earning through it is very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Other PPC sites means bidvertiser or adbrite? But google adsense has the highest PPC rate, I think, though earning through it is very difficult.
    Indeed google adsense is having the highest PPC rate, but if one couldn't apply google adsense account with his blog, he have to search for other ways to earn. Joining others programs as an alternatives is the only way.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

It is very wise not to depend much on google adsense ,rather try to use adbrite,clicksor and bidvertiser in one blog and you can earn much better without fearing to loose your account due to strange double standard rule of Google.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    It is very wise not to depend much on google adsense ,rather try to use adbrite,clicksor and bidvertiser in one blog and you can earn much better without fearing to loose your account due to strange double standard rule of Google.
    does google adsense do not allow members to dispaly other ads on one blog if it displaying adsense on it already?
    that's really strange if they have this tos..