Quote Originally Posted by danega
Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
Quote Originally Posted by indieover
ciriculate it around is what i am not done yet. do you think all those who are succcessfull in blogs have made effort int he strat to advertise their blogs.

i just do advertise my blogs in forums.
Well it is better to give your blog as much exposure as you can. I have been ignoring this thing. I will now. And i also have been ignoring link exchange. I will start to exchange links with other members for relevant blogs to get more traffic for my adsense blog.
bro you should have done lots of exposure already on your blog since you have already mad 3 blogs right. But for me I will focus only on my one blog and do lots of exposure to it once it is done. and about adsense I do hope that I too will get lots of trafic in it once I am done with everything.

link exchange. where can we put link exchange. it is tiring to do it manually. i want some sort of traffic without much work. though initially it will some work. but after that some thing that will create me continueous traffic to my blog. with little effort in promoting it and i just focus on my content.