Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    It is very wise not to depend much on google adsense ,rather try to use adbrite,clicksor and bidvertiser in one blog and you can earn much better without fearing to loose your account due to strange double standard rule of Google.
    does google adsense do not allow members to dispaly other ads on one blog if it displaying adsense on it already?
    that's really strange if they have this tos..
    this is also my question. Does google adsense allowes users to use other programes along with adsense codes? I think, you cannot use different programes in one page, at least google will not allow it. You can use other programe in those pages which does not contain adsense codes.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Other PPC sites means bidvertiser or adbrite? But google adsense has the highest PPC rate, I think, though earning through it is very difficult.
    Indeed google adsense is having the highest PPC rate, but if one couldn't apply google adsense account with his blog, he have to search for other ways to earn. Joining others programs as an alternatives is the only way.
    Aside from adsence what are this alternative programs that we can use can you recommend any since my blog is still new.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Other PPC sites means bidvertiser or adbrite? But google adsense has the highest PPC rate, I think, though earning through it is very difficult.
    Indeed google adsense is having the highest PPC rate, but if one couldn't apply google adsense account with his blog, he have to search for other ways to earn. Joining others programs as an alternatives is the only way.
    Aside from adsence what are this alternative programs that we can use can you recommend any since my blog is still new.
    well, you can find in this site.
    mostly, people will use bidvertiser, adbrite, and obeus as adsense alternative

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    yes. those are used on most of those blog i ever visited and there are one more adtoll. anyone experienced this? how is the rate?

yes. those are used on most of those blog i ever visited and there are one more adtoll. anyone experienced this? how is the rate?
    Adtoll is not good it has no sufficient ads most of times it shows its default ad in sites which dont give enough revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Adtoll is not good it has no sufficient ads most of times it shows its default ad in sites which dont give enough revenue.

Well can anyone tell me where i can get that adtoll.Is it like adwords or else.I am interested to make a new blogspot and now searching for the ad sites.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

Well can anyone tell me where i can get that adtoll.Is it like adwords or else.I am interested to make a new blogspot and now searching for the ad sites.
    well what i know adword is separate thing and adtoll is like adbrite,adsense like publisher,
    you can get details from
    http://www.adtoll.com/

oh there are adword and adtoll besides adsense and adbrite. seems that adsense has many following and competitors. hope that i get to earn from them all. but i think that we can't add adsense together with those other ads.

this is also my question. Does google adsense allowes users to use other programes along with adsense codes? I think, you cannot use different programes in one page, at least google will not allow it. You can use other programe in those pages which does not contain adsense codes.
    If you can really apply other similar programs than adsense to your blog the contents will look much augly with many hiden links, if you want to optimize your earning you can just post links with paid to download programs.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh there are adword and adtoll besides adsense and adbrite. seems that adsense has many following and competitors. hope that i get to earn from them all. but i think that we can't add adsense together with those other ads.
    yes that is correct , adsense won't allow to keep other ads with their ads , so your account may be in trouble if you do that , better if only keep one ad there.

Pl don't mind, it seems that you don't know what adword is. It is totally different from the others. While adsense, adbrite, adtoll (I don't know what exactly it is, seems it is another programe like adsense) are used in any website/blog to display advertisements of different products and also to earn revenue, we can give advertisements of our products through Adwords.

Pl don't mind, it seems that you don't know what adword is. It is totally different from the others. While adsense, adbrite, adtoll (I don't know what exactly it is, seems it is another programe like adsense) are used in any website/blog to display advertisements of different products and also to earn revenue, we can give advertisements of our products through Adwords.
    can you tell me more about it. what do you mean we can give advertisements. i thought we get to get ads to advertises instead of the other way around. yes there are so still lots of things i am not m uch familiar with. but it does not mean i hvae not heard of it bfore or came across it on topics. but i thought i already know about it.

u can use bidvertiser - i think it is the best one.. The minimum payout is only $10 by paypal - u can easily get it ...

even if we use bidvertiser. it does not help or guarantee that our readers will click. i wonder how come others have lots of clicks in their blogs. anyways, how do you apply for bidvertiser ads. can you have it besides your google ads.

even if we use bidvertiser. it does not help or guarantee that our readers will click. i wonder how come others have lots of clicks in their blogs. anyways, how do you apply for bidvertiser ads. can you have it besides your google ads.
    I think google will not allow to use google adsense codes and bidvertisers codes side by side, at least on a single page and it is clearly written in its TOS.

I think google will not allow to use google adsense codes and bidvertisers codes side by side, at least on a single page and it is clearly written in its TOS.
    on is that so. that google is pretty strict with their rules. and many times they lock account for no right reason if they suspected any one doing against the rules.

Some people have more blogs to earn money through Google adsense and to maintain that many blogs is really an uphill task for anyone as it will take too much of time for sure

Well making a blog post is really difficult. At least i find it difficult. So my page rank is not improving that much on one of my blog i guess. Well still trying to do my best on blogging.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well making a blog post is really difficult. At least i find it difficult. So my page rank is not improving that much on one of my blog i guess. Well still trying to do my best on blogging.
    blogging seems to be easy. you jsut upload or make articles but when doing it so it seems you will be lose of ideas what to do and what to post. like i am all lost. if you are not doing seems like you are filled with hope and expectation to do well but actually it will be gone once you start blogging. it needs discipline indeed.

blogging seems to be easy. you jsut upload or make articles but when doing it so it seems you will be lose of ideas what to do and what to post. like i am all lost. if you are not doing seems like you are filled with hope and expectation to do well but actually it will be gone once you start blogging. it needs discipline indeed.
    Yeah. Discipline is necessary for blogging. Otherwise one can not update their blog time to time.