Default eurobarre is the best among paying surf bars..

hi folks..yes,i have been there member since long when i was not aware of even those ptc sites which i started joining very late as compared to my surf bars..eurobarre is the maximum paying surf bar what i think as till now in the period of 8 months i have been paid thrice by them and they paid me a total of 47 euros..i am more active at using them as they have added many new offers

Whenever I try to download the Eurobarre my AVG detects the following trojan: Generic5.bwk. Would you happen to have the install file for it?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspersgirl
    Whenever I try to download the Eurobarre my AVG detects the following trojan: Generic5.bwk. Would you happen to have the install file for it?
    hi jaspergirl,i am using norton and it never gave me that message with any of my surf bars..try installing it again..its not a virus..am using it since may,2006 without any problem..if AVG is labelling it as virus try including it in its "exceptions" option..may be that will be working..good luck

Thanks, byyp, I'll try it again. I've seen several payment proofs and noticed that they have 400,000+ members, so it can't be all bad. What type of file is a *.bwk anyway, does anyone know?

Hi, can u pls help me about this tool bar. Because I don't understand it properly. Is it available for Indians. What is the minimum payout? Waiting for ur reply.

1.Hi Byyp, I downloaded the bar again, this time from your payingsitesinfo blog (very nice blog, too, I must add) and even tho' I got the same message as before, this time I opted to "heal" it and it worked. I'm so happy it did, I love this barre! Have you got any tips on how to make the most with it... my French is not so good. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hi, can u pls help me about this tool bar. Because I don't understand it properly. Is it available for Indians. What is the minimum payout? Waiting for ur reply.
    Hi Paramita, I read where EuroBarre was started in 2003, has over 900,000 members and is available internationally. Payout is at 15 Euros and there is one level of referral commissions, which is 100%... very nice!

FireFox has a great translation tool as an add-on (that's what I used).

3.Byyp, I'm not able to find where the banners are, could you help me with that? Also, please tell me what to look for in the Bonus sections to get the most points. Thanks much, I appreciate it!

edit reasons:consecutive posts were merged as post bumping is not allowed.please edit your previous post to add more text instead of creating new post if someone has not replied already.

4. Sorry, hun, hope you don't really think I did all that for a mere 12 cents. There's hardly anyone ever in here, how come?