Default 100% Daily Profit Expert Advisor

100% Daily Profit Expert Advisor

Double your money in one day using Automated Forex Robot + High Rebates Earnings.

Spartan Bolt EA

The Most Aggressive Scalper Available in the Market

I never like to follow these things because they are hardly rewarding at all. I trade with my own way which is helpful with my broker OctaFX, as they are all very special in so many ways having low spreads starting at 0.1 pips while there are also 70 instruments, 50% bonus on deposit which can be used easily while there are no trouble with which technique we use with scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA which makes it all working.

Frankly speaking, I don’t like robots at all. I believe there are certainly better options out there, so that’s definitely better way to go about doing things. I trade with FP Markets, as they have PAMM/MAM option; it’s 10x better place than robots. However, it’s about us and how we use it that should eventually decide for things. As per rest, I do love trading manually too especially with this company offering excellent conditions having tight spreads, high leverage, fast execution, smooth trading platform plus a lot more ,it’s fairly handy!

It’s down to personal choice, but I never like using EA at all, I believe it’s not worthy to use it, therefore, I prefer to use manual way and that’s far more beneficial, at least so far. It’s also to do with support that I get from OctaFX broker, as they are awesome broker to work with and have all sort of features and facilities from lowest possible spread to humongous deposit bonus which is up to 50%, so that really makes everything working nicely for me.