Default Looking for VPS hosting for running my wordpress sites

I am planning to launch my wordpress websites - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to wordpress web sites on its VPS hosting account.
    I have found several web hosts: Hostforweb.com and Tailoredvps.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do you know anything about them? What host is better?

Have you looked for reviews on recommended web hosts? I suggest you to try linux vps hosting coz its perfect for wordpress sites. According to my research 4Goodhosting.com is good VPS hosting provider. I decided to try their web hosting services. They have great customer service, fast servers, and affordable pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. Paradise View Post
    I am planning to launch my wordpress websites - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to wordpress web sites on its VPS hosting account.
    I have found several web hosts: Hostforweb.com and Tailoredvps.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Hi,
    I have no idea about the sites you have mentioned.But i would recommend you the site
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. Paradise View Post

Hi,
    I have no idea about the sites you have mentioned.But i would recommend you the site XnYnZ.com.The site provides their hosting plan at reliable price compared to other site.The site provides with free hosting service for the registration of domain.And also provide word press,web design service,etc..The site provides their hosting plan at reliable price compared to other site.The site provides with free hosting service for the registration of domain.And also provide word press,web design service,etc.

I can give my vote for Hostforweb.com and their cheap VPS plans.
    I know that they have their own Data Center in Chicago.
    The coupon code 'Spring' gives 20% off the price.

Hostforweb.com is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.

You may use readymakers VPS deals to meet all your needs.
    Servers work with no outages and prices are low.
    There are SAS drive son their solid servers and prices are competitive.

You can also check out hostingsource.com and their VPS hosting solutions.
    It is time-tested and trusted web host offering nice discount code on VPSs and servers: 50%discount - use it when ordering.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.

A2hosting.com provides VPS deals which are worth your attention.
    They provide SSD VPS deals (make their load speed faster!) with a coupon code - MAY34 (34% off).

Frankly speaking I was really impressed by Tailoredvps.com Custom VPS solutions.
    Their pricing is more than sweet. It is very cheap.
    According to reviews, they have taken steps to ensure that you receive an exceptional service without breaking the bank.

What specs do you need in your VPS OP?