Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    0

    Default which is the easiest language to use for web programming

    which language do you think is the easiest to use for web progamming. is it easy to design websites using html language. how much time does it take to design a website in html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i don't much about the programming langauge but i think that html is the most widely used programming language and it is the easiest language that can be used for programming

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    India
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,807
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Hi

    Ya HTML is the best and the easiest language to learn and implement

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes, i believe HTML is the easiest language for website building. However, if available I would like to use site builder programs where we can drag and drop items and WYSIWYG editor to build website easier.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Yes, i believe HTML is the easiest language for website building. However, if available I would like to use site builder programs where we can drag and drop items and WYSIWYG editor to build website easier.
    yes absolutely right HTML is the easiest progrmming language to learn for buildig websites.
    But they are used only for static pages.
    If you want to have dynamic pages then you should go for java scripting, vb sripting, servlets, DHTML, XML etc

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indian Suburbs
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    HTML is the basic language to start learning the complex forms which are in turn derived from HTML only..it makes the skeleton of any newer language too

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    915
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    HTML is the basic language to start learning the complex forms which are in turn derived from HTML only..it makes the skeleton of any newer language too
    hey byyp you stole my words from my mind.
    Anyways thats absolutely true that HTML is just a skeleton.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    768
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i prefer HTML. that is realy one of the easiest languages to design your web pages.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    html is hte language that i have some knowledge of. so i think it is the most basic and most important one.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: which is the easiest language to use for web programming

    HTML is the easiest. It would take you anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes to make a simple webpage.

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    which language do you think is the easiest to use for web progamming. is it easy to design websites using html language. how much time does it take to design a website in html

Similar Threads

  1. Forex-Metal Speaks Your Language
    By Anonymous25 in forum Advertisement Place
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-04-13, 02:06
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 15-02-13, 14:24
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 22-04-09, 12:42
  4. Vinefire - The most easiest way to fool everybody
    By paramita0101 in forum Make money without website
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 16-04-09, 22:38
  5. Live programming simulation site
    By vimstar2 in forum Scripts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-01-09, 18:53

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
webmaster forums webmaster resource forum webmaster money forums