Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A simple looking toolbar worked for me..!!

hi friends,you won't believe it but i got 43.63$ deposited in my paypal account yesterday..i am so happy..all because of this toolbar..i never thought.neither i was aware of its functions when one of my friends referred me for it..i installed it just for fun and also not to disappoint my friend and now i am all rewarded for my loyality:-)and then yesterday only i read everything on it(i can read French) and i was surprised and if i had installed it 2 months before my money would have been doubled..but even this amount is not bad for an ignorant beginning..i wanted to share it with you..i have written on my Blog everything about it..check it out friends and you will wonder!!
    and thanks to this forum too as i heard here about pay per install programs too which confirmed my buddy's statement about pay per install programs..am so happy :P
    check my blog guys..!!

Congrats mate. I hope you keep growing in earnings money you made is just beginnig.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Congrats mate. I hope you keep growing in earnings money you made is just beginnig.
    thank you very much webmoney..i will need your guidance in the future also

This post seems to be much communicating, Congrats to byyp. Atleast you could have told the name of program because I was unable to find the site atleast can u name it now here

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    This post seems to be much communicating, Congrats to byyp. Atleast you could have told the name of program because I was unable to find the site atleast can u name it now here
    m having the same problem....cudnt find out....
    and by the way we dont understand french so cud you please help us with it??

hmm..taunt ..i see :wink: ..just kidding..i don't know how i forgot to mention its name..its "eurobarre"
    Quote Originally Posted by loverboy_muks
    hey,its eurobarre..yes..its a french bar..its not difficult to use at all..if you really want to use it.PM me i'll tell you how to install that 8) i had 11 referrals for that(still have..but now 15)so thats why i was able to earn that much..don't get fascinated friend..its payout is 15 euros and if someone uses it without referrals..it may take upto 5 months to reach that and that too with 24 hours of its use..if you can collect a minimum of 10 referrals you can earn that in one month.. good luck

oops getting so many referals is a great difficult job for me i can say.
    i am not that good at pulling people at all.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hmm..taunt ..i see :wink: ..just kidding..i don't know how i forgot to mention its name..its "eurobarre"
    Quote Originally Posted by loverboy_muks
    hey,its eurobarre..yes..its a french bar..its not difficult to use at all..if you really want to use it.PM me i'll tell you how to install that 8) i had 11 referrals for that(still have..but now 15)so thats why i was able to earn that much..don't get fascinated friend..its payout is 10 euros and if someone uses it without referrals..it may take upto 5 months to reach that and that too with 24 hours of its use..if you can collect a minimum of 10 referrals you can earn that in one month.. good luck
    Hi, byyp. I want to know about this program. I saw this site but I can't understand it properly. Can u pls tell me is it open for Internationals Members? I am from India. May I use it.

yes,paramita..this site is open for all international members including Indians..and the site is in French..

yah it is in french i think; but i cant read french, i clicked on few links nothing took me to the login page. Dont know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    yah it is in french i think; but i cant read french, i clicked on few links nothing took me to the login page. Dont know what to do
    archy,you don't have to do anything on the site..you just have to download the surfbar from there and then install it on your computer..

thats my problem! I dont understand french. ops:
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

archy,you don't have to do anything on the site..you just have to download the surfbar from there and then install it on your computer..
    hey byyp,
    thats what i was not undertanding where to click to download the toolbar
    Moreover, how do they keep track of our money we earn from toolbar,. how can we see the increasing earnings unless we login and create accoutn for us.

$43?! WOW! How long did it take you to achieve such a big number byyp?

That's simply incredible! Going to download right now. Congratulations on the achievement!

I also don't read or write French. So, i want to know from u that after downloding the tool bar what i will do? How I see my earnings? Is there any work? pls tell me and help me. Thanks in advance.

thats pretty awesome...earning 40 dolalrs in a month that too with just 10 refs and practically doing nothing except surf...sounds great but as arch mentioned its always a problem to pull people together

try getting referrals from europe guys..i know it looks weird but they would be the ones who would be sticking to it for long..i now have 17 referrals and 14 of them are active..3 inactive ones are from India :? and the active ones are i guess from US and Europe only as i don't know everything about them..coz they have joined through my blog..have requested my third payout now..

@TheDefier..TheDefier i earned that money in "roughly 2 and half months" why roughly coz in the beginning i was not very regular in using them coz was always unsure about them..

okay I have installed it but how exactly does it work? :?
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

cuzzer..the bar will pay you for the banners they display on the screen of this bar..and you will be collecting points on an hourly basis..at the end of every month these points are converted into euros as per the euro to dollar and point conversion rate..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have same problem. Even if we down load it, then we wont be able to understand the instructions on this site.
    By the way, at what rate do they pay? What is the payment procedure?