Default best pay per install programs

which are some of the best pay per install programs. how do the pay per install program works and how do they earn money. how much can you earn from pay per install programs. are pay per install programs free to join. why is the pay per install rate different for the people from different countries

Check http://www.webmaster-money.org/ToolBar_Money/ for list of all pay per install programs.
    The program works simple... the visitor of your site will donload aplication you have there and you as a webmaster bundle to this aplication code which is installed into user computer. The user has to Agree with this instalation so he is aware but sometimes users just click everything and than they complain about some aplication that they didnt installed. Or you can have web page that you would like to monetize and you can put there ActiveX console so Users have to download this code to be able to see your content...

In all cases there is downloaded and installed adware aplication which is showing popups and changing homepage... Some of the sponsors are more agressive so users might not never come back to your site and some will anoy same user just once.

For one install you can get up to $0.76... Usualy the prices depends on the are where the user is located... It is clear that if user was located in Antarktida than there will be no payment for install because there are no advertisers in the region.

Basicly the conversion rate is very good and you get user who installs like 1 time of 6 visitors so if all visitors were from USA and you had 60 visitors per day from USA than it would be 10 installs x $0.45 (avarage) that is $4.50 per day.

Check this for more info how to make $100 per day:
    www.bluehatseo.com/how-to-make-a-100-per-day

is it easy to earn 100$ with these pay per install program if you design your own screen savers. what type of screen saver do they need. a

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Check http://www.webmaster-money.org/ToolBar_Money/ for list of all pay per install programs.
    The program works simple... the visitor of your site will donload aplication you have there and you as a webmaster bundle to this aplication code which is installed into user computer. The user has to Agree with this instalation so he is aware but sometimes users just click everything and than they complain about some aplication that they didnt installed. Or you can have web page that you would like to monetize and you can put there ActiveX console so Users have to download this code to be able to see your content...

In all cases there is downloaded and installed adware aplication which is showing popups and changing homepage... Some of the sponsors are more agressive so users might not never come back to your site and some will anoy same user just once.

For one install you can get up to $0.76... Usualy the prices depends on the are where the user is located... It is clear that if user was located in Antarktida than there will be no payment for install because there are no advertisers in the region.

Basicly the conversion rate is very good and you get user who installs like 1 time of 6 visitors so if all visitors were from USA and you had 60 visitors per day from USA than it would be 10 installs x $0.45 (avarage) that is $4.50 per day.

Check this for more info how to make $100 per day:
    www.bluehatseo.com/how-to-make-a-100-per-day
    wow. :shock: great info. thanks for sharing. Now I am going to read the whole page.

yes this topic is really helpful. i will going to try that site too. hopefully i will be able to earn and have more traffic from USA.

I have looked at the list and it looks really good of the websites i can join, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes this topic is really helpful. i will going to try that site too. hopefully i will be able to earn and have more traffic from USA.
    it is not hard to get traffic from USA but it is hard to let them to install those softwares.actually you can buy traffic from USA.

thats absolutely right. people from india hardly get good traffic. so people from us, uk, canada earn more money

actually how does this work?
    do we need to upload a few softwares?and per download of the software
    that we have uploaded we get a few bucks?
    m i rite? if not please clear my misunderstanding!!!!!!!