Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well the main disadvantage is that even if you transfer big amounts on LR it is difficult converting the big amount into other ecurrency quickly.
    COnverting LR to any other e-currency is not a difficult job. LR is most demanding currency right now online and the value of LR is very high.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well the main disadvantage is that even if you transfer big amounts on LR it is difficult converting the big amount into other ecurrency quickly.
    COnverting LR to any other e-currency is not a difficult job. LR is most demanding currency right now online and the value of LR is very high.
    Yes I know that but a huge amount is difficult to exchange because the other person/site with whom the exchange is going to be done should have the required equivalent amount then.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes.i think not only huge Lr would be hard to exchange fastly.other payment processors can't be withdrawn would also have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes.i think not only huge Lr would be hard to exchange fastly.other payment processors can't be withdrawn would also have this problem.
    Yes the amount would have to be then separately converted by taking money from different exchangers and hence it would be a headache for person who has huge amounts in LR.

Ya.I agree with mr.microsoft.You can not exchange huge amount in LR to other currency because other person should have that much of large amount in his currency too.

hehe. but if we can find some exchanger need large amount of LR. then those huge Lr exchange would be favourited by them also.since paypal is easy then LR to get with.

Yes I know that but a huge amount is difficult to exchange because the other person/site with whom the exchange is going to be done should have the required equivalent amount then.
    in that sense yeah you are right. but people who do all this, have really a good amount of funds in their account or they arrange it from someone or the other.
    SmartzKool

well guys, now a days paypal has really become very much costly you know. The reason is because they are charging fees even for the personal unverified account now a days

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well guys, now a days paypal has really become very much costly you know. The reason is because they are charging fees even for the personal unverified account now a days
    Well they do not charge for transactions from/to paypal account. They only charge for withdrawing to your local currency.

what's the difference between the withdraw from paypal or withdraw to local currency? i think when we withdraw from our paypal account. it will be sent to our bank account via local currency automatically.

yes, paypal don't charge for transaction from paypal account,it is not like LR.so i think paypal is better than LR anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes, paypal don't charge for transaction from paypal account,it is not like LR.so i think paypal is better than LR anymore.
    I think LR is better for investment in HYIP sites.Paypal is better because paypal is cheaper than others and we require less charges for transactions.So paypal is better in every apect.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Paypal did charge transaction fees for receiving funds, if you are premier or business account holder. Even you are personal account holder, receiving credit card payment is also have charges there.

I don't know why, in personal account as well without any credit card transaction, fees was charged.
    SmartzKool

I don't know why, in personal account as well without any credit card transaction, fees was charged.
    What do you menas? do they have charges for non credit car transaction? Can you proof it for this case? this is the first time i heard about it.

What kind of charges do you mean, if you mean charges from receiving and sending I guess that is right specially if you send money and it is not personal account so there will still be charges.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    What kind of charges do you mean, if you mean charges from receiving and sending I guess that is right specially if you send money and it is not personal account so there will still be charges.
    Yes he's right. Except for a personal account on Paypal you are charged for receiving funds on any type of account.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Yes he's right. Except for a personal account on Paypal you are charged for receiving funds on any type of account.
    Now the new paypal policies also did charges some fees for receiving payment (from good selling) to personal account. The details can be checked on the paypal site or the thread started by satyakam in the section here.