Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default paypal is very costly!

hi there,don't you think so.i tried to transfer only 1.17$ from my account to another and to that account only 0.83$ reached and they deducted 0.34$..don't you think they are too costly?when we earn something from net we get full amount and if we transfer it paypal almost deducts half for transfer charges..its too costly i think..what do you say?

Ya its too costly for all
    You can check out the paypal charges here

ppcalc(dot)com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

hey is there charges to the personal accounts too?
    i have 2 personal accounts and want to transfer

But i don't think that there are any charges to personal accounts.

@archy and @ shishir...yes guys,they are no charges at all on personal account and i am using my personal account now for receiving money..

@archy--archy according to paypal terms you can have two accounts of different types but not two accounts of same type like in your case..so be careful lady :shock:

Default yaah it is costly

when you transfer your money from the site to your paypal account they deduct some money and when you want to cash your money then they also cut some ammount

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    @archy and @ shishir...yes guys,they are no charges at all on personal account and i am using my personal account now for receiving money..

@archy--archy according to paypal terms you can have two accounts of different types but not two accounts of same type like in your case..so be careful lady :shock:
    yes me too thinking of the same what is the requirement og upgraded or primeir a/c as we earn online not having any business
    So better use personal a/c and earn more...
    ________
    WEB SHOWS
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 08:00.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp

oops really? I had never known about this terms. Let me transfer all the money from my other account to this..

yes there are lots of charges in paypal which what i really dislike abuot paypal. but there is nothign we can do about it. that is the way they earn and the way to survive.

i really didn't know that we can have more than one account as long as it is two different kind of account.

i havent noticed that paypal charges for transactions...

You can calculate the paypal charges here http://www.ppcalc.com/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yes i have used that to calculate their charges in my incoming payments. well i will make another account a personal account to receive larger amounts of money so that they will not be able to charge me

Yes byyp, paypal charges is really very high, but we have a option for personal account and they are not deduct any charges from personal account.

Yes, that's true. Paypal charges too much for transfers. That's why it is not advisable to transfer small amounts.

There is fee for every transaction if you have a premier or business account ..
    If you have a standard account they have huge fee for credit card payments that you receive ..
    In both cases while you want to withdraw it to your bank you need to have minimum balance if not they will take a fee of 1$ only .. But if you want to with draw it to your credit card then there is a fee of 5$ ..

Paypal has a higher fee for transactions but it is worth it because paypal is really secured compared to other payment processors.

The transaction fees are understandable for the business accounts... every business has to make some sacrifices... paypal also has some expenses that has to be covered from somewhere.

There are no fees for the personal accounts and that is good for us. I also like paypal because they are secure and safe, plus I can easily withdraw my money to my account via my credit card, plus the fee for this transaction is not high!

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. think you holding some business account or premier account? as far as i know they do not charge transfer between personnal accounts.

I think if you are holding business account in Pay Pal , it will definitely cost more and personal account won't be extracting costly fee

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

how can paypal deduct so much from a personal account ,i never faced such situation only premier or business accounts holder face this situation where paypal deduct high commission but i dont know about personal account.