Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default godaddy.com 1.99$per year

here is what they are offering us:
    Products must be new to the customer (not currently owned) to qualify. One 1 yr $1.99* .com, .us, .biz, .info, .name, .net, or .org domain per each qualifying product; new, transfer or renewal. Recurring billing charges, existing product, domain renewals, domain backorders, premium domain names and domain registration products (such as Privacy, Business Registration, Certified Domain, Domain Ownership Protection and CashParking), Gift Cards, photo prints and merchandise, and some "add-on" companion products (such as additional hosting bandwidth and storage) do not qualify as product purchases. Only qualifying domain names included in qualifying purchases are subject to discount.
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

not now they changed the banner but still the price remains 1.99$ but originak is 2.99$ + .20$

That good, but why is it so cheap ??

well that is realy cheap. i will surely want to buy a domain. are there any requirements in buying a domain. if it onlky for $2 dollars i am going to buy it now. are you sure that it is only $2 and there is no monthly fees whatsoever.

they are cheap but they are pointing to .info domain not .com domain

now .com domain is worthing more than 9$,plz have a careful look

is there a difference with the service of .info and .com. is having a .com domain more better. in what ways is it better. i am just curious why they have different prices for different domains.

Someone has to try it?, buy their domain and with that price?
    I know, I am a member of a marketing affiliatte
    And since we are new, they are an exception, buy a domain name $ 63 for a year + 3 month free with their promotion code (hostgatore)

Default Re: godaddy.com 1.99$per year

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    here is what they are offering us:
    Products must be new to the customer (not currently owned) to qualify. One 1 yr $1.99* .com, .us, .biz, .info, .name, .net, or .org domain per each qualifying product; new, transfer or renewal. Recurring billing charges, existing product, domain renewals, domain backorders, premium domain names and domain registration products (such as Privacy, Business Registration, Certified Domain, Domain Ownership Protection and CashParking), Gift Cards, photo prints and merchandise, and some "add-on" companion products (such as additional hosting bandwidth and storage) do not qualify as product purchases. Only qualifying domain names included in qualifying purchases are subject to discount.
    very good informations, and the cost is also very cheap. Now its easy to get a domain names.

I have always heard that godaddy is great, i will look into this!

these days you can buy .com domain with a nice price in GoDaddy,the price will be sold with a discount of 25%,only 7.49$.

the discount code is gdr0313cd

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i think godaddy is giving info domain on cheap rate but renewal rate is $10 ,otherwise all other extension same rate.

The only thing which puts me back from buying a domain from godaddy is they don't accept paypal. What are the methods by which we may transfer money to godaddy ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    The only thing which puts me back from buying a domain from godaddy is they don't accept paypal. What are the methods by which we may transfer money to godaddy ??
    Well, there are various methods to buy domain from godaddy. If you can't pay them by paypal then you can use credit card or by bank wire. Plus they also support some gift cards.
    ________
    LESBIAN MOVIE
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:57.

Wew.. they don't support paypal? that's weird, since mostly site always support paypal for transaction. Then if Credit Card then it would be hard then for people from country that hard to get credit card.

Guys, may I know which processor godaddy accepts? Do they accept LR or PP?

Who told you this i dont think it is true godaddy takes payment from paypal ,pl check again.

Kya yaar Kis Jamane mein Ho Tum?? :?: I always purchase domains from godaddy and its accepting paypal but its not accepting LR,Evo,Ecu,Alertpay etc..but accepting Paypal,Visa,Master Card etc...Check again their cart list.Don't worry you can purchase server space and domains from godaddy from paypal also.
    Thanks.

Kya yaar Kis Jamane mein Ho Tum?? :?: I always purchase domains from godaddy and its accepting paypal but its not accepting LR,Evo,Ecu,Alertpay etc..but accepting Paypal,Visa,Master Card etc...Check again their cart list.Don't worry you can purchase server space and domains from godaddy from paypal also.
    Thanks.
    Thanks a lot. Then I will definitely go for goddady because I can easily pay them using paypal. But may I know what advantage we get from registering in godaddy over other domain registrars? I'm asking this because some other registrars offer domains with lower rate than godaddy, but they are not as much reputed as godadday. But by logic, reputation is not important to domain registration, right? So I wonder then why still people go for godaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    Thanks a lot. Then I will definitely go for goddady because I can easily pay them using paypal. But may I know what advantage we get from registering in godaddy over other domain registrars? I'm asking this because some other registrars offer domains with lower rate than godaddy, but they are not as much reputed as godadday. But by logic, reputation is not important to domain registration, right? So I wonder then why still people go for godaddy.
    Though i also dont know why godaddy popular but main reason is it is the biggest domain booking organisation with different offers available whole year but i dont like godaddy service main thing is they dont have online chatting facility so whenever you face any problem you have to wait for some days to get a reply and another thing their registration process is very complex and confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    Hi Lemon as we all are good friends here and its our duty to give good advice to our friends and help them..so in this relation i am advising you to not to purchase anything from godaddy because its turns in to a scam site do you know godaddy without any reason and without any notice withdrawing money from paypal if you ask anything to them regarding this issue they don't reply about this, why they have withdrawn money rather they will charge another $ 10 from that why u have disturbed them and its his charges so better to go for other domain registrar.I have faced such types of problem many times thats why advising you and all.
    Thanks.