Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: can you design a website in HTML?

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    can you design a website in HTML? what do you think, do you know HTML as much, can you design a webpage using HTML? have you designed any webpage using HTML?
    To design any web page one should be more comfortable in HTML only and without is it is not possible. I am quite comfortable with HTML and also designed my website using it.. and also designing my friend's site.

I like this language very much.. In my college time I started learning HTML and also developed one Site for my College. I liked it very much!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i hope that it will be really easy to learn all those html for websites design. i am trying to learn css but really hard for me.
    Well CSS is a bit difficult but there are tutorials available on the net from where it is very to learn. I have downloaded tutorials of 1 GB from the net.
    So how difficult is CSS in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i hope that it will be really easy to learn all those html for websites design. i am trying to learn css but really hard for me.
    Well CSS is a bit difficult but there are tutorials available on the net from where it is very to learn. I have downloaded tutorials of 1 GB from the net.
    So how difficult is CSS in your opinion?
    CSS is a mainly used to design web pages such that when you are designing many number of pages, you don't have to code much but just use same CSS tag to make same looks to all contents.

Also When you want to change anything in all, you just have to make change in CSS and not in all Pages like simple HTML.. where in HTML we have to modify each and every page..

i just heard of HTML, but i can't design a website by myself with HTML. it is too professional and boring for me to learn it.

Default Re: can you design a website in HTML?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    can you design a website in HTML? what do you think, do you know HTML as much, can you design a webpage using HTML? have you designed any webpage using HTML?
    To design any web page one should be more comfortable in HTML only and without is it is not possible. I am quite comfortable with HTML and also designed my website using it.. and also designing my friend's site.

I like this language very much.. In my college time I started learning HTML and also developed one Site for my College. I liked it very much!
    I too now HTML, But Designing a fully perfect with Just HTML is Quite boring and will not look so Attractive also... But still its Possible to have a website designed with HTML only