Thread: buxto paid me

Default buxto paid me

i thought this was just another site just like adbux but they have more links and loads faster too. i have already gotten paid as well. it didnt take near as long as it did with adbux
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

Default thanks

thank you for your confirmation as i had recently heard a rumor about them that they don't pay and its a scam site..i feel safe now

Default lol

yea i have heard the rumors too. i dont listen to them much. when buxto first came out alot of people were saying they wouldnt use them cause they stole adbux page. i see alot of sites that look like the old adbux. i am glad i joined sicne adbux has less links and also they dont pay a penny a click anymore. buxto has stayed with the format though. i also do topbux. i have reached payout yet but i figured give them a shot. now i have found one that pays even more cause it has alot more links. and that is the ptindex. if you look on my blog you will see it there.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

Default buxto really pays

yaah its true buxto really pays, few days ago my friends are talking about buxto only that it is a spam but last saturday i got my payment from them, so i will advice you to not to close your account and don't pay attention towards the rumors

But usually how many days do they take to pay?

I never doubted Bux.to for a second. It's been my anchor Paid-to-Click service for a long time. Congratulations on those who received their earnings today! How many referrals and days did it take you all?

I only have 1.50 USD at bux to. still long way to go alone without any referals.

Yes, I agree that buxto is a site that takes long time to earn something. And it's not so easy to get affiliates that helps to earn. Although what comes slowly is better than nothing as if earned in few hours.

What I just noticed about PTC? Trustful paying sites offer to click on adds that don't have that bothering pop-up sound. In two other sites that might turn out as scam sites I can't bear that sound all the time.

Today I noticed a fact that buxto at the very beginning offered me just 7 adds per day and now after a month it offers 35 adds per day. So I suggest to join this site, as it is also known as a paying site. Detailed infomation you can find in my profile!

I like that in buxto it is possible to click, earn money and at the same time read others people experience that in most cases are very positive. They also give some tips how to earn faster. That's really good site.

yes,i have heard many people said that site really pays.my friend have join it,and he have received several payment for it.

yes, "bux" sites is trusted, but ... u waste much time if u wanna get money .
    one klick 0.01 cent's