Default www.uronlinebiz.com

I found this web site www.uronlinebiz.com reviews all the best methods and holds the trust behind
    all the major PTC sites and business proposals. just give this site a try, i hope you will love it
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

can u tell me some more information about this site like have you been paid by this site, what is the minimum payout and does this site pay via paypal?

UrOnlineBiz is not a PT site, they review PT programs and bust scammers. I joined them a few days ago cause they are opening this referral network and because Í needed access to the Black List and Top Lists (to know what is a scam and what pays best). I must say it is well worth 1.99 to subscribe. I got the money back the first day from the referrals I got there.
    I also read in their newsletter they are soon publishing a big list of places to get paid to take surveys. Good, then i wont have to pay 49.99 for a list like that. And no, they do not pay me for writing this as they dont have an affiliate program or a referral program

I signed up there too yesterday after seeing the ad on ClixSense. I couldnt believe how big their black list is either. I spotted around 4 that I almost fell for so i deleted my accounts there. When i used their top list i got around $69 extra than i would normal going through these sites so i guess my sign up fee was no bother either. Its about time a web site like this came out its really putting me on the right path.

When you signed up did you read the article about A.W. surveys?

Yeah I did but I already knew they were scammers and lowlives. I was lucky not to loose more than $15 to them. I didnt know it was such a big network of scammers and that the same guy owns all those sites. I mean these are sites people know about.

I guess it would be great if UrONnineBiz gave that list away for free but then again they guys are working hard (I assume) with this and they should have something for the effort I suppose. They do a great job.

I cant believe I was so naive to almost fall for professionalmails.com until I read the Black List. Makes me feel kida stupid now. I should have known it was too good to be true. LOL

I was actualy one of the first ones to buy it.. now im rich!!!! haha well maybe not rich but iv made more money in one month than i did in a whole year clicking ads. It seems they managed to get hold of BUX.TO for an interview today, I never knew they were as confident as that.

Bux.to seemto have had a lot of problems these days. I didnt get paid til after i requested payout about 5 times. Grrrrrr! BTW UrOnlineBiz now has a free membership for those who are too poor to get a VIP membership. LOL

The Site no longer exists

Thread Locked
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me