Default Keyword suggestion required

Need your valuable Suggestion

Hello Friends,

I have heard people saying that in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keywords are considered as the doors and windows for search engine traffic. Is it really so! Can you suggest me the recent techniques that are in practice for better keyword identification for any new website?

Yes it is realy important if you want to rely only for SE traffic.
    There are some techniques in keyword suggesting and here I have tool that will help you to generate metatags and golden keywords:
    http://www.webmaster-money.org/tools..._generator.php

Also this articles might help you:
    http://www.webmaster-money.org/artic...te_Part_1.html
    http://www.webmaster-money.org/artic...te_Part_2.html

I hope it will be helpfull

Hello Webmoney,
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Actually, I am searching for a tool which can give accurate information about keyword identification. I know one tool, i.e.

www.tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/

But I am looking for an advance tool like the above one.

Wow, this what you posted is excelent. I dont think I could beat this. I have some tools which will suggest golden keywords from the text you have on your site but you need the text first and it creates meta tags.
    But your tool is giving the number of searches with alternative keywords which is even better.

What advanced features do you need?

OK .... I get it if some keywords are imp. but according to many people i have reviewed the thing it is not SO IMPORTANT as you say so .... u can easily go on without them .... <<Dont you think so?>>

Quote Originally Posted by RahulNambiar
    OK .... I get it if some keywords are imp. but according to many people i have reviewed the thing it is not SO IMPORTANT as you say so .... u can easily go on without them .... <<Dont you think so?>>
    Well Keyword optimization is very important. If you get visitors for wrong keyword which doesn't matches with your blog/site keyword then surely user will not browse your site because your blog doesn't contain the information which the user wants. No what you think buddy ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

If you go for google Adwords, they are providing the appropriate keywords for your site after verifying it. They will also provide the relevance of those. Just try it.

There is compulsion on going on with keywords and including them in your content.
    But using highly high density keywords i.e words which are searched the most you have a better chance of having your site or blog posted in the top searches ...

The keywords of your site are the most repeated words in your blog.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The most important topics, which the blogg users are discussing, is the keyword of your blogg. But if one has a website, it is very difficult to chose the most important keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    The most important topics, which the blogg users are discussing, is the keyword of your blogg. But if one has a website, it is very difficult to chose the most important keywords.
    Why is it that we can't focus on the keyword content of the site and can only focus on the keyword content of the blog ??

Well Keyword optimization is very important. If you get visitors for wrong keyword which doesn't matches with your blog/site keyword then surely user will not browse your site because your blog doesn't contain the information which the user wants. No what you think buddy ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

After scanning the keywords density on your blog or site google assigns ads which suit the content.
    I have recently recovered that there are set of ads which have high click value than the others.
    If you write articles on them and paste in your blog and ads related to it generate clicks you can actually earn really huge amounts :-?

Well Keyword optimization is very important. If you get visitors for wrong keyword which doesn't matches with your blog/site keyword then surely user will not browse your site because your blog doesn't contain the information which the user wants. No what you think buddy ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Exactly keyword not only defines the kind of traffic you get it also helps google assign keyword rich ads which at times might carry more click value when compared to the others ads.
    Keywords determine the niche of one's blog/ site which is really important that everyone keeps the niche unique.

Ya its important to have good keywords which makes your sites accessible on one click so you can find many keywords in google search

Actually google specially work on key words i don't have any idea if there working externally.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh View Post
    Ya its important to have good keywords which makes your sites accessible on one click so you can find many keywords in google search
    yup i agree...Keyword research is most important part of seo. A keyword is essentially any word or phrase you use when searching with a search engine. The search engine does its best to match your words with the words on websites.SEO involves the strategic placement of keywords throughout your website. You can discover which words and phrases you should be optimizing for by conducting keyword research using a tool such as Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
    There are many SEO company provide this service.For Example, TheWebPole.com, XnYnZ.com, TuckTail.com Here they provide google keyword generator with Search Engine Visibility service. This will helps to list the top search terms for any topic in 40 Language.

thanks web money for that